Knight Dream x King George

It's a warm, bright, and sunny day yet King Georgenotfound sits in a field of flowers looking somberly at them.

Dream hides in an oak tree behind George looking down at him through his mask. He looks around for a moment for an enemy to protect George from then jumps down from the tree and lands next to George.

"Are you alright, my King?" Dream asks.

George saids nothing at first then sighs.

"Dream, why did you make me king?"

Dream is silent for a second. He sits next to George and takes a deep breath.

"Well it's like I said before: Eret was a traitor and was helping 'L'manchild' in a war; he didn't stay neutral like I told him to. And it was down to either you or Sapnap and we both know Sapnap wouldn't make a good king."

George looks up at Dream with a worried expression.

"Yeah...but...why? Like, there has to be more because I just feel like the king of nothing. And I'm just doing nothing!"

"And that's good. Just like I said: a neutral king is a good king. You can still command people to do whatever you want. It just can't be in war."

"Then that makes me useless Dream! Because I can't do anything about certain people..."

"If it's Tommy you're worried about, I'll take care of him...", Dream looks away into the field, "...he won't be a problem much longer."

George isn't sure what Dream means by that.

"Why couldn't you just be king? It's your server." George groans.

"Because..." Dream tries to think of an excuse quickly, "I just can't... I have other things to do around the server...I'll be there when you need me though. Just call me and I'll be there."

George blushes a little and looks towards the flowers again.

"With that, it sounds like you wanted me to be king for a different reason..."

George couldn't see past Dream's mask, but Dream is blushing as well. Secretly, he sort of did only want George as king just to be his knight. Just to be close to him...

"W-what?!?," Dream saids flustered, "N-no. B-but!...um we could do something so that you aren't lonely- O-or bored as king. We can do anything you want."

George stares at Dream for a moment. A smirk makes it's way to his lips and Dream feels his heart beat faster in his chest.

"Really? Anything?" George looks at Dream with flirty eyes.

Dream clears his throat.

"Yes..."

"So," George raises his hand to Dream's face and slides a finger under his mask, " anything...". George lifts up Dream's mask just enough to see heavy breathing lips.

George, feeling bold, gets a little closer which shocks Dream; Dream backs away and pulls his mask back down to hide his heated face. George giggles.

George and Dream sit in silence staring in the distance; both in their own thoughts of each other. Suddenly, there is an explosion that can be heard from far away.

"I should probably go see what that was, but I'm too tired to walk,"George yawns.

"I could carry you, my king..." Dream slowly starts to regret his words in fear of making things awkward.

"Okay." George saids seemingly not caring. He gets up and so does Dream. Then, Dream practically sweeps George off of his feet. George clings to Dream for a second.

"Are you okay, my king?" Dream chuckles.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go!"

And with that, Knight Dream carries King George away back to his castle.