Chp.6 The Pharmacy Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, we left off with Lee and Carley leaving to go and save Glenn at the motor not far from the pharmacy, in the meantime (YN) keeps and eye on Clem, and to then roam around the store and find anything for her to eat...he looks at the cabinets, empty, shelf's, nothing at all, but what he did find was some batteries...2 of them..

(YN): Maybe Lee can use them for something.

He keeps roaming around, and luckily, he managed to find 4 chocolate bars...only four...so he decided to have 2 for Clem and 2 for himself...but theme again...there's Kenny, his family, Doug, Lilly and her father...and he felt kinda bad for not even handing one of them...so he'll only give two out...he walks over to Kenny...

(YN): Hey.

Kenny: Hey (YN).

(YN): Is Duck okay now?

Katjaa: Yes, and luckily no bite marks.

Kenny: Thank god, if it wasn't for that shooting lady...I don't know what will happen-

Katjaa: Don't think of it too much Kenny.

Kenny: Yeah, I know .

(YN): Mm..Well if it makes him feel better...I have a bar he can eat.

(YN) hands Duck the bar...

Duck: Oh cool, thanks!

Katjaa: Thats really sweet of you (YN), thank you.

(YN): Your welcome, just wanna be helpful.

Kenny: Well I appreciate your help son.

(YN) nods and to walk away...and to then have the nerve to approach to Lilly and her father...and gave this annoyed look, knowing how her father can be...

(YN): Uh..Hey.

Lilly: Hello.

(YN): ...Your dad's a jerk.

Larry: What?!

Lilly: Was that really necessary??

(YN): What? Being truthful here.

Lilly: Well you're not helping kid, and about my dad, yes I know he can be, but he doesn't mean it...

(YN): ...*sighs* Okay look, it's not much I can do but here...

(YN) gives Lilly the candy bar...

Lilly: You sure? What if you want it?

(YN): I got two for me and Clem.

Lilly: Oh, okay...thank you, that's sweet of you.

(YN): Mmm, well see ya.

(YN) walks away towards Clem and sits down with her...and handing her a candy bar...

Clementine: Oh wow! Thank you (YN)!

(YN): Your welcome, eat up.

The two then untapped their candy and to eat their chocolate bar...and to chat for a bit...

Clementine: (YN)?

(YN): Yeah?

Clementine: What do you think of Lee??

(YN): Lee? ...Well I mean he's cool...actually yeah, he is cool and has been nice to us...you?

Clementine: I think he's nice too, and sweet...it's just...

(YN): About what that lady said about him??

Clementine: Yeah...you don't think...he actually...killed someone like for real...did he?