Chp.20

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Lee and Kenny left off to river street to find a boat to work and to leave together, in the meantime, Christa, Ben, Clem and (YN) were in the house, checking on Omid as he still sleeps, which made Christa and Ben to sleep too...(YN) too...but as he began to get a little nap, he notices Clementine not around with him...

(YN): Clementine?? Clem!

(YN) roams around the house and looks for her, nowhere to be found in the house, and not even at the backyard...knowing it's still foggy....but suddenly, outside the fence, he sees her, walking over to where Lee and Kenny head...

(YN): Clem!!

(YN) quickly exits the yard and to rush over and to reach to Clem..

(YN): Clem!!

Clementine: (YN)!!?

(YN): Clem what the heck are you doing?!?

Clementine: I-I was going to find Lee and-

(YN): Alone?! Out here?! Knowing there's walkers who can appear out of nowhere and grab you!?! Clem, what were you thinking!?? Why did you left my side!?

Clementine: A...A-Are you...angry at me..?

(YN) can hear Clem's tone feeling emotional...so he calms down...and replies...

(YN): I'm not Clem...I'm just..upset and scared you walking alone, out here especially...I don't want want nothing bad happen to you, nor nothing or no one to hurt you....I don't know what I do if that happens.

Clementine: ...I-I'm sorry, (YN)...it's just...I still...want to find Lee, so if he found my parents...

(YN): ...We'll find our parents here, and that is for sure. But...like Lee said...

He grabs her hand...

(YN): We have to stick together as a group.

Clementine gently smiles..

Clementine: Yeah, okay.

(YN): Good....well, since we're out here...and the others not knowing us here...we'll go and find Lee then.

Clementine: Really?! ...O-Okay!

(YN): Yeah, but stay close to me, okay?

Clementine: Okay!

The two held hands as (YN) hold his bat to hit any walker that tries approaching to him and Clem....they walks straight down the street to go and find Lee
.
.
.
Later, they arrive to a dead city, where the buildings are silence, nothing on the street, and foggy still...and then, they heard sounds, and a thud, like if someone fell to the ground around the corner...

Clementine: What was that?

(YN): Stay close.

Clem gets close to (YN) as she and him began to walk up to the corner of the building as (YN) grips his bat to swing on time...
.
.
As they did, they see Lee, standing on top of someone...

(YN): Lee!

Clementine: We found you!

Lee: Clem?! (YN)?!?

Lee was surprised to se them out here alone...the person Lee has on the ground puts its hoodie down...and to reveal its hair to resize it was a female...

Female: You're not from Crawford?

Lee: And you're not the guy at the radio.

Female: Obviously not. Full marks of observation...mind I get up?