Phase one; leave home

🕯️; I

I know what you are thinking. "Y/n you have such a purfect life and good money, why ever would you run away?" Well my life isn't all laughs and parties. You see I was born the only girl in a family of 3 boys. They wished for a boy but that simply didn't happen. Sense I remember I wasn't always liked. My family would hit me if I did ever so much as cried. I was taught to do as a lady should do throughout my child hood. To embroider, to have good posture, to even drink tea the right way. But what my parents didn't know Is I hated that.
As early as 8 I figured out how to fight and read. How to stand up for myself too. I mostly kept this a secret. If my parents found out I was improper all hell would break loose.
Now let's see where dose my story begin?

(This is what you wore

(This is what you wore. Change it if you'd like.)

Tuesday night is when I escaped. I had been planning it for months. I knew if I didn't leave my parents would marry me off to some rich snobby man and i would be doomed.
I first started by taking a few belongings. You know the usual, knifes and one dress. I stole a little bit of Eros from my father. Just to keep me from dehydration. I made sure my whole family was asleep. When the house was quiet I initiated phase one; leave the home.
Phase one was pretty easy, the hard part was climbing down. I had a tree right by my window that I could climb down, but I barely had any branches so it would be hard. I laced my boots tight and grabbed ahold of my bag.

I carefully stepped onto one of the branches, hugging the tree close to me

I carefully stepped onto one of the branches, hugging the tree close to me. As I got closer to the ground I slid off the tree. Phase one: compleat.