Get to london

🕯️; V

In the morning we all wake up. "Ah my neck." I say cracking it. We start out journey before we flag down two men with sheep in the back of there carriage. They let us ride with them to London.

Soon we get to London. Enola hops off the carriage. "Oh, so this is where we part?" Tewksbury asks Enola. "It is." She says. "Thank you Enola for help me in my journey." I saw to her. "You were supposed to have forgotten that name." She says to me. "Then I suppose you'll have to find another one." I smile at her. Me and Tewksbury continue the our journey along.

Soon the carriage stops again. "Well, this is it." I say starting to walk away. "Wait, y/n-" I stop walking. "Yes?" I ask. "I was wondering, we'll- maybe we could stick together?" He asks me. "I- yes, that would be okay." I say.
We start our walk to an inn to stay the night in. We soon found one and walked in. "Hello, do you have any rooms available?" I ask the lady at the front desk. "Only one, sorry. But I'm sure that won't be a problem for you, young love. I remember when I was your age." She says, looking at us. "Oh- uh we're not- together." I say. "Oh well, here the key." I give her the money for the room. And the lady give us the key to the room.

The rooms fine. The. Only problem is there's only one bed. "Well I'll sleep in the floor and you can take the bed." I say to him. "Yeah, no way. I'll sleep if the floor and you take the bed." He says. "Okay!" I put my bag on the bed frame and fall onto the bed. "Uhg, I'm so fatigued." I say groaning. Tewksbury setts up a pillow and a blanket by the bed and lays down. I cover myself in the blankets and close my eyes. I can hear him rolling around in the bed uncomfortably. I roll on my stomach and look at him. "You wanna sleep on the bed?" I ask him. "May I?" Tewksbury says, looking up at me. "Yes." I scoot over and be climbs onto the bed. He lays on his back and I lay on mine. "What's your favorite color?" He asks me. "I don't know, maybe y/fc." I say turning over to look at him. "I like red." He says turning to look at me. Out faces are only inches apart. "You know even though I met you yesterday your staring to grow on me." He says. I smile at him. "I guess your growing on me too, Viscount Tewksbury the Marquess Of Basilwether." He giggles. "Good night Y/n Y/L" he smiles. "Good night Tewksbury." I took over onto my side.