Phase three; abandon all steps!

🕯️; III

"My uncles bossy too. Left them all: my mother, my grandmother." He says getting up and putting the bag on one of the racks. "But I'm fine. I'm free."
"Good. Get out of the carriage, then." I say in a annoyed tone. I relax in the seat a little bit.
"A man in a bower hat?" Tewksbury says turning to The girl. He walk over to the carriage door and opens it. "It'll be fine." He walks out of the carriage closeting the door. "I know your not a boy." I says to the girl. "Is it that obvious?"she says in a jokey tone. "So what's your real name I ask her. "Enola." She states. "Well, nice to meet you Enola, how come your opening up to me so quickly?" I ask. "You seem trustworthy. And only a foolish man breaks one's trust." Enola states. "Wise one you are." I laugh. One a second later the boy barges into the carriage. "He's coming!" Tewksbury says in a panic. "Of course." She says. "He's checking every carriage!" He says pointing to the door. "Wonderful! Just wonderful! What have you gotten us into?" "You have to help me!" He says in a panic. "He didn't see me!"
"Of course he did." Enola says getting her jacket on. I sling my bag around my shoulders. "There fore we say good day to you, viscount Tewksbury marquess if basilewether." She says. "Come on y/n." I stand up.we walk out of the carriage and she stairs at him. "You really do remind me of my uncle, he had that same stare." Tewksbury says. She rolls her eyes and closes the carriage door. We walk out and Enola bumps into the man she was talking about. He walks over and opened the door. We hear that the boy is in destress and she stops for a moment. She gigs and then starts walking back to the carriage. One moment please, I must go save a man with a girl I just met. We walk back to the carriage and peak in. The man is holding the boy out of the train by the door. We slide the door open and she looks seeking and grabbed the man cane. Enola hits the man in the head and u grab the boy pulling him in. We run out of the carriage as fast as we can. "Who is that? he was trying to kill me!" Tewksbury says in distress. "I'm not ready to die in a train!" He yells again. "Me neither! And I want going to until I met you!" I yelled at him.  "Where are we going?" He yells to Enola. "I don't know yet, let me think!" She says stopping at a carriage with a man and a woman inside. She walks out. "Terribly sorry." Me and the boy say at the same time. We run out and open a door. It leads us to the close compartment that is outside of the train."if this turkey the best way to go?" He yells. "Can you think of a better way?" She asks. "Wait what are we doing?" Oh no! I've never jumped off a train before! I'm mean there a first time for everything! We slide over to the edge of the outer part. Enola hopes over to the other side and I was still by Tewksbury.
We both hop over to the other side. "Do you trust me?" She asks. I say yes he says no. "If we time it correctly, we can leave him stranded." "Time what correctly?!" He asks. "Jump!" I yell and we all jump off the train.