Chapter 1

*crank*

A loud sound rang through my ears as i flinched and woke up still feeling the pain on my back i got up getting out of my bed and making my way to upstairs.

As i reached the living room from the basement i saw the whole place was a mess, the glass coffee table which was in the centre of the small room was now shattered into pieces by the small flower vase that was kept on it.

Dad.

As i moved towards the kitchen in search of him. There he was sitting by the countertops with a glass bottle in his hand. I stared at him in horror. Just one question was there roaming in my mind.

Why....

He looked at me and then took a sip then spoke with his slippery voice. "Anna.... You are still crying! Didn't i told you already i don't like to see you cry!!" He said and i didn't even realized what he meant by that until i touched my cheek and felt my tears already betraying me.

I wiped them up all and got near him. "Dad that's enough! You are literally so drunk in this early morning! Stop it please!" I said while trying to snatch the bottle from his grip but he just jerked me off and stood up.

"Bullshit! You- don't get to tell me...what i do- *hiccup* you just know how to cry and cry and just cry! You are just like your bloody mother! Just pathetic! *Hiccup*" he spat his venomous words at me and it hurted me more than anything. I still tried to not breakdown.

"Dad... Why? Why did you drank again? You promised me last week that you will never drink again and it was going fine but what happened now? Why dad why!?" I asked him being done with his personality disorders.

*Slap*

I fell on the ground as his belt hit my upper arm. "Dad....stop..." I tried making up words but he again hit me and i just couldn't do anything other that curling up myself in a ball and waiting for him to stop by himself. I suppressed my every groan because i will not give him the satisfaction to adress me as he said pathetic.

After several minutes passed he finally walked away from the kitchen and out the house slamming the door hard leaving me all by myself and the mess he made. I took deep breaths and recalled the last moment with my mom.

-"you are my strong daughter . You will never let me down right." My mom said while taking deep breaths. She took my small hands in hers as i spoke with my trembling voice.

"Mom you will not leave m-me right?" I asked with desperation in my voice. She gave me a sad smile wiping my tears that were uncontrollably falling and said.

" no my dear. I will always be with you. Watching you from heaven with god hm?"

I let out a soft cry again and asked her.
" But why can't you stay here with me why do you have to go to god?" She chuckled sadly as she placed a kiss on my hand.

"You know my dear.... Sometimes God loves a person so much that he thinks that they would be better in heaven with him than at Earth." Said my dad as he came behind me and kissed my head.

"And i am lucky that God chose me to be with him aren't I'm?" She said trying to cheer me up. But failed horribly.

"Anyways let's go hm? Let's leave mom for a while so she can rest?" My dad asked trying to break the silence as he took my hands trying to take me with him out the door.

"Mom. Dad please let me be with mom for some more time? Please...." I said trying not to cry anymore but i just can't.

"Come here..Anna.." my mom said and i swiftly sat beside her bed on the stool close to her. She cupped my face than kissed my forehead and then took my hands in her and asked.