Sneak Peek 1

It was a day full of excitement. The people of Roan Empire were celebrating their a very special festival. The Silver Shield Festival. It is a festival dedicated to a certain redhead, who played the biggest role in saving their continent. Which is why they held a week long celebration for the said occasion.

Cale and his family have been staying at their villa in the capital as per the children's request. Something about enjoying the festival and buying lots of food and presents so they could check one off their bucket list. The redhead couldn't really say no to the children, hence he is now in his room, legs being massaged by Ron after walking around the city all day whilst being dragged by the children.

"Haaaaaaaa... where do they get all that energy?" He mumbled as he thought about the children who went out with Choi Han and the others to enjoy the show at the theater.

His butler, Ron chuckled after hearing the redhead grumble.

"Would you like some cake for dessert tonight, Cale?"

Cale frowned at this.

'You mean lemon cake? No thanks.'

"It's fine father. The usual is fine."

"Ahem. Chocolate cake?"

Cale's eyes widened.

"You'll give me chocolate cake? Really?"

"Yes, Cale."

"Alright then. Thank you father."

Ron made a benign smile to which Cale flinched no matter how many times he'd seen it.

***

"Must I go?" Cale said while looking at an invitation. "I mean we only went here so the children could enjoy the festival. No need to for me to go to this ball."

"Young master-nim. The ball cannot be done without you. After all, this is dedicated to the commander and hero who saved the empire." Hans said while huffing.

Cale scrunched his brows and didn't look at Hans.

"Raon."

"Human. The cookie prince isn't answering, so I just left a message."

"It's King now youngest. Uncle isn't a prince

 anymore nya."

"Hyung, cookie prince is cookie prince."

"I agree with youngest noona."

"Yeah. It's always cookie prince noona."

"Oh. So he doesn't want to talk to me."

The three children then stopped and looked at the redhead smiling.. in a weird way.

"Noona. I think Cale is planning something nya."

"Hyung is right. Human is smiling like that again. It's been a while."

"Raon. Let's go."

Raon understood what his human mean so he waved his no so little paws.

***

In Alberu's new room/office, he was massaging his temples after a whole day of paper works and meeting with the grand nobles, as well as attending some events in connection to the festival. He has become busier ever since he became the Emperor and couldn't even sneak out to visit his nephews and niece at his dongsaeng's house.