⸶Chapter 1.0 ▣⸶

11/08/2022
A/n: hello! I am back so just a little author's
note this story will also be focusing on the plot and such so it won't go right away with meeting the characters it may take a while or so or maybe in the chapter today you may meet one of them! :D

So continuing with the day with me and my amazing workers we were able to get some stuff down right away. Tho it did take about hours of hard work nonstop, being a manager of multiple jobs in one company isn't really what is call something to be a dream job but ill manage and I'm doing this to make my family proud.

"Ms y/n I wanted to say thank you so much for the help if it weren't for you we wouldn't have gotten it done in time" my co-worker Saihara exclaimed. And I smiled "I'm glad! I'll be sure to get you all something for the day! Just go take a break you all must be tired. Then tomorrow so we can get back to work" I spoke and handed Saihara a cup of coffee. "Thank you." he smiled
"Don't mention it and you can call me y/n you're my friend after all so why not?" I said giggling a bit. "Yea, thank you Y/n," he said nervously scratching his neck. "I do appreciate what you do for us" he spoke "ah, I just want to be a good manager now I've been to a lot of jobs and a lot of them weren't so-called friendly if you know what I mean" I spoke with a nervous tone. "Ah, I see yea. Not the sharpest tool in the shed," he spoke
And I just giggled and got up and hugged him.
"I know I'm not supposed to usually hug my workers but you're my friend" I spoke once again since I am the manager, it doesn't matter I make the new rules to make it fair. The poor nervous boy just blushed a bit and I gigged once he returned the hug. "There that no need to be embarrassed" I reassured the boy and he just smiled shyly. I let go of the boy and grabbed my bag. "Well unfortunately have to go and take my friend to the con since I did promise," I said "you have my number so call me if you need anything" I smiled and waved him goodbye.
"So what was that all about?" she teases. And I rolled my eyes "I'm not even looking for an experienced relationship Sedona!" I said annoyed "I do one nice thing for you and then I get this." I said annoyed and took a sip of my coffee "I think I'll know who you'd like!!" she said excitedly, and I sighed "let's just go already!" and she ran and took me over to the place "is it close by?" I asked "yes!" she replied and then I looked at the huge crowd "it seems like a con for famous actors" I spoke "for the danganronpa cast of course!" she spoke up and helped guide me through the huge crowd before us. To my surprise, the calculation must be over the amount of a thousand people today. 'Wow they must be famous like really famous' I thought to myself. And then I got caught off by the voices of the people on stage. "I thought there was supposed to be 16 not 15 of them!" I yelled out to her "well the 16 wasn't here due to some stuff but it's alright! And guess what I paid the people so we can speak to them in private!" she squealed and I just palmed my face. "You could have used that money for your house bills!" I scolded "well no use now! I used it and now we get to use them!" Sedona exclaimed which had me honestly pretty annoyed. I loved second but she can be how do I say this? Kinda too chatty which I love about her character but it can be a little too much. "Oh my. There are so many people-" I spoke shocked once again  "well no time now the things are over let's go talk to them!" she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me backstage and then I looked around, "so where are we-?"  I asked "welp thanks for paying you can leave now" she spoke "I'll see you later!" she spoke and I just looked at the female dumbfounded. "Well now I'm just-" I cut myself off once I found a lonely piece of kinda low writing in a paper for an interview. "What is this.?" I question and I kneel one knee and pick up the paper and read the paper. "Kokichi Ouma... Interesting.." I said kinda skeptical. I looked around to see some of the old papers with different labeled names. I wasn't sure why this one caught my attention but I felt like I'd heard about that boy somewhere. Just don't know what.

"Y/n-?" she asks, and I turned around. "Sedona we have a new case to figure out," I said seriously
"Oh okay but.. why him exactly?" she questioned "well because I remember something about my family coming around his case and I was a kid but so was so tiny and small. I was kinda worried about him honestly. After that, I was just curious if he was okay but I'm sure it's him" I spoke with confidence

Well. Here I go. It was currently pouring rain and I was looking for the guy. He looked about seventeen but looked so young. Sedona was just getting distracted and wanted to talk to the cast so I just let her be. Being for the best I just ran in the rain it wasn't the smartest choice but I was too intrigued to find out more. Tho it was strange if he was out here alone but then again I wanted to see and just get to know more about what happened so that was my goal.

I continued to roam around in the rain until I found a person in a hoodie hidden in a corner. It looked like a small scared boy tho It could be a full-grown man tho my instincts got the better of me and approached the person. I know not the best course of action.

But my guts told me I had too.