⸶ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ▣

๏☜−−∶⋯∶−⋯Ѻ−∶⋯☜⋯☜⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯๏꧂

I looked into the dark alleyway and walked in approaching the male, he looked quite skinny like he hasn't eaten. Tho it saddened me how cruel the world can be. with no hesitation, I spoke up "hey you alright I just noticed that you were here alone and it's quite cold outside." I spoke "I may not be a professional but I wanna help so just let me take you back to my department some of the chefs will ask you some questions your not in trouble but we're just wanting to fully understand what's going on. Since I am clueless but you can stay at the department for a bit until we get things situated okay? But if you don't want to I won't force you." to no avail I never got an answer but I'm not going to leave him there it was just not right to me. I just decided to sit down on the other side and grabbed my emergency supply "here go ahead I have some food and water" I smiled softly and gave it to him.

It was sad to say unfortunately the fact that the world is cruel and we're still very young people, he looked about in his younger 19 to 20s which is quite young. But I can't say for sure if this is the exact guy I was looking for. But I'm still glad that I'm able to help this guy out. It's just my thing I always loved to help.

A buzz corrupted my phone and I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello?" then I heard a familiar male's voice. "Ah y/n? are you alright?" Shuichi spoke

"Oh, shuichi! Hey, yea! I'll be the-" I get cut off by shuichi replying with. "No no it's okay I just got worried is all. But your okay so ill let you go," he spoke calmly, "ah..sorry for worrying you. But I hope you enjoy your break!" I smiled. And he nervously chuckled "yea..thank you y/n stay safe." then I smiled and hung up.

I looked at the sleeping boy. It seems that he hasn't eaten the food and water I gave him. 'Well, it is awkward to take me to my house since instill live with my parents. I'll just take him to the department. Since I am keeping guard there for the week so." I said quietly to myself, I just picked up the sleeping boy he wasn't heavy or light. At least I'm here to help and ill gladly do so. I've done this many times with lost children.

{ TIME SKIP TO THE DEPARTMENT!}

I'd finally made it to my department and I just went to the extra room and set him down and tucked him in. "I'll just have to wait," I said quietly. I then walked out of the spare room walked to the small kitchen and grabbed the already homemade food that was made by me earlier today

After setting the food and some tea I went to my seat and plopped into the chair. I found myself getting sleepy and eventually falling asleep.

{Sedona's pov }

After hours of fangirling, I had the chance to call y/n but she didn't answer. I think she may have been asleep tho I wouldn't blame her she is the new owner of this big company and she was going out in the rain to search for the on and only Kokichi I knew something was up when he never arrived maybe something was going on.
It's not like I knew him on a personal level.

I only said that because he'd usually appear at these events with the others. But yea. It's maybe some real personal stuff.

At this point, I got curious but y/n was on the lookout for meeting up with him. It may be a struggle but she can do it. She just needs the rest first.

I got my stuff and got ready to go back to the department where the other workers are so I can continue my work. I sent out a little message to y/n to let her know. I was a huge fan of danganronpa and played all of the games. So it wasn't a surprise I'd arrive at something like that.

R̸e̸p̸l̸a̸y̸ ⸶ l̸o̸a̸d̸i̸n̸g̸.̸.̸.̸.̸.̸.̸

S̸h̸o̸r̸t̸ c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸
C̸o̸m̸p̸l̸e̸t̸e̸d̸ ⋯⋯⋯๏
Ѻ
L̸o̸a̸d̸i̸n̸g̸
i̸n̸
n̸e̸x̸t̸
c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸
t̸o̸m̸o̸r̸r̸o̸w̸
Y̸e̸f̸ t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸s̸ s̸o̸m̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ m̸i̸s̸s̸i̸N̸g̸
T̸h̸e̸
W̸o̸r̸d̸.̸,̸
B̸e̸L̸I̸E̸v̸e̸
E̸N̸D̸.̸.̸.̸