Chapter 11

Is Uraraka going crazy? Its been a week since the class trip and whenever she sees Bakugou her cheeks flush and she gets all nervous. She didn't get this way about anyone not even Deku. She was currently up at midnight on Tuesday and couldn't sleep because of her thoughts. Maybe Tsuyu could help? She thought. Who's up this late though? She wouldn't want to disturb her sleep either. Uraraka sighed and closed her eyes. Eventually she fell asleep.

Ochako woke up by the sound of her phone alarm. She still wasn't used to her smartphone yet. As she turned it off, she checked the time and realized she woke
up late! The bell was going to ring in 10 minutes. She got up quickly, but fell off her bed. She rushed to put her uniform on, then ran out of her room to go to the washrooms, but accidentally bumped into Bakugou. Just the person she wanted to see..

"Ugh, Im sorry I gotta go!" Uraraka said as she tried brushing her hair back down.

"Jeesh you have morning breath." Bakugou said as he covered his nose. Urarakas face turned pink. Was this the same guy that was holding her hands to skate? She kicked his shin and went to the washrooms quickly.

"Why is it always the shin???" Bakugou said as he hopped on one leg.

It was 3 minutes till the bell and Uraraka was almost there. As she approached the door to her class she silently cheered. She still had bed hair though. She then went to her seat and put her head down. She never wants to rush like that again.

Today, class was pretty boring. Nothing much happened. Uraraka opened up her phone just to scroll. She went on LINE and saw Bakugous name. Her heart skipped a beat and she pressed it.

Bakugou Katsuki|
"Hey!!"

Bakugou heard the buzz of his phone, so he picked it up. He looked up at Uraraka then back at his phone.

Uraraka Ochako|
"Stop texting during class."

Uraraka looked at her phone and frowned a bit. If she's being honest, Uraraka feels like the two of them haven't really done anything one on one in a while. Maybe that's because she sort of came to the realization that she doesn't need his help with Deku anymore because she doesn't like Deku? Uraraka shook her head and typed,

Bakugou Katsuki|
"Ok!😭😭😭"

Time in class had passed and they had some free time before lunch. Uraraka felt the sleepiness taking over again, so she asked to go to the bathroom. As she was there, she felt like she looked a hot mess. She had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess. She splashed water on her face to wake her up. Lunch was going to start soon, so she hurried out of the bathroom.

Bakugou was just about to leave the classroom when all of a sudden, Uraraka comes in and bumps into him. He's seriously tired of bumping into this chick.

"Would you fucking PLEASE watch where you're going. Im actually saying please and thats saying something!" Bakugou pleads, pushing her off him gently.

"Sorry!" Uraraka says as she puts a strand of hair behind her ear. The bell rang suddenly and the two just looked at each other. Uraraka remembered her thoughts earlier about not doing anything one on one with Bakugou lately. What if they had lunch together?

"What is it?" Bakugou tilts his head.

"Oh uh- nothing! You wouldn't want to do it anyways."

"Hahh??"

"It's just- I thought maybe we could eat lunch together. Just the two of us.." Urarakas cheeks flushed and she started to mumble, "you dont have to if you dont want to!" instantly regretting what she had just asked.