𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

Famous Birthdays

Lola Grace Lerman Journalist

Lola Grace Lerman
Journalist

#572 most popular [ ★ Boost ]

Birthday
October 9 1996 (age 26)

Birthplace
Los Angeles, California

About
Fashion Icon who is a journalist for Vogue. She often writes about Fashion and Celebrity Culture. She has been a creative director for Taylor Swift's music videos: Cardigan and Willow. She was also a creative designer for Olivia Rodrigo's music video: deja vu.

Before Fame
She was the president of the Fashion Club at her high school. She was also a editor in her schools newspaper. She first started her blog Lola Grace in her junior year of high school which began earning her recognition for her work in fashion.

Trivia
She made an appearance in the movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, who her brother was the main role. She modeled for Baby Guess but eventually discontinued her modeling career to focus on school.

Family Life
She was influenced by her mother who was a model and worked in the design field. She has an older brother, Logan Lerman, who is an actor that is most famous for his staring role in the Percy Jackson movies.

Associated With
She has been long term best friends with Ana Corrigan since elementary school. Through Lola, Ana and her brother Logan met and they began to date in 2017. Her mother Elizabeth Lerman is a single mother to Lola and Logan, Lola says that her mother is her greatest inspiration.

📝