𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

chapter eight
fantastic four

instagram live

"Are we live?" Harry says besides Lola.

Lola positions her phone against a water bottle.

She looks over at the view count and sees that there are nearly fifty thousand people watching already.

"Yup, we are live. Look at the number of people on here." She says pointing towards the view count.

Harry leans over the table to get a better look at the number a shocking look covers his face causing a laugh to leave Lola's lips.

"Wow, well to all you people watching how did you guys feel about the music video?" Harry says, leaning back into the chair.

Comments flood with kind things about the music video.

Lola sees some comments about the two of them and how they should date, she knew there was going to be the occasional comment about the two because she was getting those exact comments on her posts.

Other comments ask about the meaning of the music video. "Some people are asking about the meaning behind the video." Lola looks over at Harry.

Harry gives the people on live a smile before saying "Well the main focus of the video was about the music industry. I've been in the spotlight since a young age and I know that they will always praise you and treat you good when you are doing the best in your career but the second something goes wrong they'll cut you off."

Comments again flood with comforting words, Lola smiles at the comments that show her that his fans really do care about them.

She leans closer to Harry and gives him a comforting side hug.

"Harry and I went out to dinner and he told me the ideas he had for this music video. I really wanted to make this video special because I know the message means so much to him, to everyone in the music industry."

Lola leans over towards the phone and looks over the comments, a comment about how it feels being friends with Harry catches her attention.

"Someone asked how if feels being friends with you." She says.

Harry laughs.

"Yes, please share. how does it feel being friends with me." He teases her.

"Well, Harry is someone that will always make you feel comfortable. He always makes you smile and laugh and there will be days where you need a friend like him and i'm glad I have him as a friend. We recently hung out with my brother and best friend and we welcomes him with open arms into our friend group."

"After hanging out with them I never realized how much I need friends like them." Harry says.