2nd Chapter

The military grew especially when we brought back British Malyasia via killing Singapore then we fought Malyasia to free British Malyasia. After this Ghana, Bangladesh, and Argentina began to cause problems for me in which I began to fund British Raj whilst fighting Argentina until I decided to take from them some of their lands in the North especially with my recent annexation of the Falkland Island to establish a naval base nearby in the Southern part of South America. We now have I would say roughly 200k in soldiers with most of em from London who fought in Asia while in Ghana I have sent 100k from Africa from Seirra Leone in which I had recently taken over as well. Trust me when I say my economy is so great I am getting mass inflation despite conscripting 100 thousands of soldiers at a time while having around 50 seperate armies. Also due to the mass collapse of stability in the USA 'peacekeepers' from the Imperial Federation took Florida, and Maine alongside a part of Alaska divided between British Florida plus Dominion of Canada. Recently Dominion of Canada broke away from my vassalization but they still in my alliance so I won't be pissed at them about it unless they leave my alliance in which I will tear them down.