Chapter 5

Okay Portugal, and Iran joined in on my attack so I'll try to peace some of them out while I kill Tanzania as that is my goal with any land I take in India for a bonus. In a few minutes I quickly began crushing India with the aid of the British Raj, with Tanzania is slowly falling to me, I am also killing Isreal, peaced out with Reunion and Cosmos after they declared on me while I killed Reunion. Overall the British Empire is growing with any kind of true opposition right now. After some more time I beat India's remaining holdings with the British Raj annexing the North while I took the Southern tip with plans of an invasion of French East India Company which left the French alliance now being plotted. We also annexed Nicrargua with Tanzania close to death while I got called into a war with Belarus who left Russia with me also taking some land from Zambia so I could reach the rest of Tanzania via an ultimanium. I also began bankrolling Germany because if they die then France is the dominant European power in the mainland which Russia can't oppose due to the Baltics clapping them out of Great power status to 38th place on the leader board. Germany has faced some revolts with Palanate getting free as a side effect of these revolts with me demanding more from Sudan to expand upon their death much quicker. I also peaced with Tanzania with a quick annexation of Palestine on the way with some land being taken from Argentina to expand myself just a bit more while increasing my own economy since over 2 million are unemployed which I don't think is a good thing to have when your a superpower right?