35. They Would Celebrate

"She didn't have to be dragged down the aisle.' Sansa muttered.

"No, that's new." Caro agreed softly as Margaery was walked down by her father. "And her father is alive, that's strange as well."

"Very." Sansa agreed.

"Carolina.' Tywin whispered and she tipped her head back just slightly. "Perhaps we keep the threats to a minimum today?" Tywin offered.

"No promises." Caro informed him turning back to Sansa. "That's a pretty necklace." Caro remarked. "Speaking of, where did you get that?" Caro asked looking to Sansa's neck.

"Oh... a man, he... it doesn't matter." Sansa told her softly.

"Pretty." Caro offered. "A man, like a man, man or a creepy prevy man I need to-"

"Caro-" Sansa laughed out as Caro pulled her back into herself.

'Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

"Let it be known, as though all of us standing here staring at them is not enough beknownment." Caro offered.

"Be... knownment?" Sansa asked.

"Yeah, it's a word. I just said it therefore, henceforth, beknownment is now a word." Caro informed her.

"I don't think so." Sansa told her.

"All words were made up until someone decided that it was true." Caro countered. "Like who the hell decided that the word-"

"Carolina, darling, please be quiet.' Tywin requested bringing a hand to her back.

"Oh no keep going this is fascinating much better than the bride and grooms false smiles.' Tyrion informed her and Caro glanced back at Tywin. With a Ha look.

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped happily as they were announced man and wife. King and Queen.

"His love... I don't think that is anything, anyone wants. I heard what he did to those whores." Caro offered and Tyrion snorted a laugh.

'We have a new queen.' Sansa said down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed holding back a laugh. "Caro, I love you."

"Thank you... this day might not be terrible after all." Caro offered. Caro's eyes drifted away from Sansa and locked eyes with Tywin. He offered her a genuine smile as he grabbed her hand.

+

''All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?'

''All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you, you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

Joffreys wedding was large and over the top but that was to be expected on the King's wedding. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. As Caro picked at the sweets along the tables.