Ⅰ.

Loud cheering and constant clicking of cameras have filled the air as a white limousine parked in front of the castle where the gala was held. A tall man with swept back bllonde hair, wearing a tuxedo and black gloves got out of the vehicle and opened the door of the car.
The cheering and the clicks got even louder and more frequent as a pair of bronze heels set themselves on the crimson plush carpet. As she got up, the shiny fabric and the white furcoat hugged her hourglass figure. Her brown hair was nicely curved, swept to the side and her subtle earrings resembled the flower that reminded her of her homeland.
Erzsébet Héderváry looked around with a graceful smile as she bathed in the flashes of the cameras. From the sea of journalists, guests and excited fans, some arms and hands reached towards her which got blocked instantly by her German bodyguard. Walking along the red path, she encountered some familiar faces who greeted her.
Walking up the stairs, the entrance led to the Great Hall which was packed with wealthy and famous people. Actors, singers, musicians, fashion designers.. 
- Mamma mia, i haven't seen you in ages,Lizzy! - a certain brunette cried out as he quickly approached Erzsi, enclosing her into a bone-shattering hug and pressing a warm kiss to her cheek. 
- It's good too see you too, Feli! - Erzsébet patted his back as the two released from the hug. 
- You disappeared for an entire month! I already had terrible thoughts that something happened to you.. - the Italian hung his head for a moment as his messy hair covered his golden brown eyes. 
- I'm sorry Feli, this month was pretty hectic for me since the director changed some bits in the storyline and during the stunts, one of the girls got hurt, another actor got sick.. Plus i also had to play the roles of two characters, which strained me..a bit. - the friends walked to the nearest table, taking two glasses of champagne and some pastry. 
- Don't worry bella, i'm glad you're still in one piece. But if you have time.. don't you want to come over like in the good old times? I feel like we have to catch up. - Feliziano looked into her emerald eyes, sipping from his champagne.
- We really should! I'm available through the entire week. - she smiled at the Italian.
Soon the grumpy bodyguard appeared next to Erzsébet, swiping back his blonde hair, barely catching his breath.
- Your fans.. are.. terrible.. They were clinging on me.. like grapes on the stem! - the bodyguard sighed.
- Well, sometimes bodyguards also get a slice from the cake of fame. Especially if they look like you. - giggled the actress.
The German rolles his eyes and then suddenly a certain Italian rushed towards him:
- Ludwiiig! - as the brunette's voice shot through the air like a bullet,he muttered to himself "please,not again".
Meanwhile someone tapped Erzsi's shoulder and as she turned around,she met the chocolate brown eyes of her childhood best friend who smiled brightly at her.
- It's difficult to not to notice the brightest star of the evening here. - the composer pushed up his glasses a bit. 
- You can always surprise me with your compliments. - smiled the actress warmly.
- Finally some break before the premiére of our movie. I really missed letting out some steam. Don't you feel the same? - the two began to walk together as the voices of Feliziano and Ludwig got lost in the distance.
- This evening to me feels like droplets of water for a dying plant. Let's just hope that we didn't work that hard for nothing. - Erzsébet added,taking a sip of her champagne.
- I don't think so. Jones can be a maximalist when it comes to his movies, especially if there is a huge competition going on. His ego won't let him lose, especially not against Braginsky. - explained Roderich as they wandered around in the Piano Hall. 
The hall was gigantic,its polished marble floor reflected the lights of the chandelier and the huge windows were like mirrors to the starry night's soul.
In the center of the room,a white piano was standing which got occupied soon by the composer and the actress.
- Remember how we used to sit a lot together at your old piano back in Vienna? - Erzsi touched the piano keys gently, as the nostalgic thoughts lit up in her head like lanterns in the dark night.
- Do you also remember which song i've teached you for the first time? - smiled Roderich warmly.
- I do. - chuckled the actress, hitting the first notes.
Soon the melody brought in some guests, including the bodyguard and Feliziano who enjoyed the song from the first row. As Roderich and Erzsébet finished their performance, they stood up, held hands and bowed down as the crowd clapped and whistled. Just like in their last movie together..