Ch-16

Baiboon pov
I was in the plane waiting for my destiny. Ofcourse wanna cry out lohud because I have crossed the border of my nation and going to another nation . Left my home but it's ok. It's just for few days. And it was noticed by my best friend(June). So, he just hold my hands. Which made me bit comfortable. Offcourse he is with his boyfriend. Because June and his boyfriend Int are in same facility. But now it's night light turns off. They both took the handle which was between them and put it up. They both were cuddling with each other. And here I am alone. As i closed my eyes. By no time it was morning and I was on airport now it's time to come out and take our luggage. After that I went to my hotel room. The first thing I did was that I realised the grip from my body. And next second i was on the bed. My both arms straight and my eyes were tuck on the ceiling. After sometime I took shower and dress up in t-shirt and shorts. Then i ordered dinner and i started to miss p'kom. After that I took out the t-shirt from my bag(which i have stolen from p kom's room). And made a pillow wear it. I ate dinner.

=============================
Family group

Kim- baby boon i hope you already had your dinner.

Boon- yes appa.

Kom- going to sleep.

Boon- not yet "P".

Kamol- r u comfortable there?

Boon- no i am missing u all😭.

Lop- aww my baby don't cry.

Kit- Don't cry kid.

Som- can we do v/c.

Boon- yes 😍😍.

And then boon did video call. And everyone was there with him. Kamol and Kim was talking from Kim's laptop. Lop and som, kit was on lop's tab and sia and kom was on their personal phone. They talked after that they bid bye and went to sleep.
=============================
Kom pov

While doing video call i saw that he had my shirt t-shirt. I was happy but I just don't know y I don't feels good when sia talks with boon. Some thoughts comes in my mind. But nevermind I am going back to sleep.

=============================
2nd lead

Lop- I am going to take bath wanna join me.
(With innocent face and devil's mind).

Som- 😏😏 view kit with a side eye and smirky face.

Kit- 😏😏 also did same.

Som and kit- let's go kitten.

First lop went to bathroom and then kit and som followed him. The next scene was much shocking because lop was taking bath. The water drops was going from top to bottom.
Which made them hard. The next thing you can see is kit was licking lop's lips and som was making Hicks on lop's neck.
Lop- Ammmmmm......hmmmmm mmmm.....(sound producted while kissing).
But till then we hear the sound of gun shot from downstairs.
After wearing clothes we went downstairs. Actually our enemies attached on us. So we had a fight and killed our enemies. Ofcourse now we are not in any Mafia work but some of our old enemies wanted to fight with us. After that I was so tired that I just came and lay down in bed naked ofcourse my babies help they just took a wet towel and cleaned me and after that they cleaned themselves and layed beside me kit's hand was on my chest and son's hand was on my waist. We all cuddled and slept together.
=============================
Thankyou guys for your love and support. Thankyou so much for waiting this much. I know that it took me so long to write this chapter actually college gave me so many assignment 🥺🥺.

Please , vote,share, comment.

Aaaaaaaaaa..... I love to read all your comments. Please comment and tell whether you like that story or not.