Part 6 - Shinonome's Suspicion

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tsukasa's pov: It was early morning, both me and Rui had woken up to the sound of my sister calling us for breakfast. Rui didn't seem to mind my arms being wrapped around him, did he enjoy me hugging him that close? Those words continued to wrap my head as we went downstairs. When we got there, I saw Saki making food for me and Rui, so sweet of my sister.. She greeted us good morning like she does every morning.

(Tsukasa, Saki, Rui)

"Good morning onii-chan, Kamishiro-kun!"

"Good morning Saki!"

"Good morning Tenma-kun."

"I know what you want Tsukasa but what do you want to eat Kamishiro-kun?"

"Oh.. I don't want anything to eat thank you for offering though."

"Oh alright then! And Tsukasa your food is almost done."

"Thank you Saki!"

I gave my sister a warm hug before then sitting down at the counter where Rui sat with me. For some reason I felt like Saki was staring at Rui yet I didn't understand. Was Rui suspicious to her for some reason? As I start to ponder deep into my thoughts, I hear Rui starting to hum a song. It sounded familiar but I couldn't point on what but definitely not song Wondershow has sang before, it had a kind of eerie tone but Rui's voice hums it so beautifully I could fall asleep and never wake up. Eventually Saki snaps me out of my daze as she put the plate of food down infront of me which I of course gobble down quickly yet she still seemed to be weery of Rui glancing at him every few seconds. She seemed kind of concerned in a way but I just couldn't pin on what. I finished my dish and put it in the sink.

"Hey Tsukasa-kun."

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna hangout with me, Aoyogi-kun, and Shinonome-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"Just like.. you know.. spend time together?"

"O-Oh sure why not!"

"Alright then lets go upstairs and get changed."

"Alright Rui~! Thank you for the food Saki!"

"You're welcome onii-chan!"

Me and Rui went to my room to get dressed. Rui changed in the bathroom and I just changed in my room. I looked for something decent to wear and stuff while Rui just put on the extra pair of clothes he had. When we had both changed we went back downstairs to leave, I couldn't wait to spend more time with Rui!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akito's pov: Me and Toya were waiting by main street for Rui and Tsukasa to come. Admittedly I only wanted to invite Tsukasa to confront him about something but I'm too scared to go alone with just him by my side. Though I haven't been interacting with him as much I've definitely seen a change in his behavior. Also if things weren't evident enough, I saw Tsukasa once holding a knife. Everything about him has just turned suspicious but I just feel it has to do with Rui in particular..

(Tsukasa, Rui, Akito, Toya)

"Hi Akito! Toya!"

"Ah Tsukasa-senpai, Kamishiro-senpai, you're here."

"Hello Shinonome-kun, Aoyogi-kun."

"Hi."

"If you three don't mind can we go to mall first? I have something I need to buy."