Saiki vs Oven

Saiki mind speaking
'Thoughts'
Normal talking

Kyoya walked towards each boy, telling Saiki their name and host type. Saiki could already tell that hanging out with this bunch would draw attention to himself, so he wasn't very fond of the idea. Although, something about them reminded him of a bunch of idiots that followed him around.

After the boys had introduced themselves, not getting any reaction out of Saiki, Kyoya decided that it was best they started setting up for the club.

Saiki watched as the chaotic group worked around the room. The twins were annoying Haruhi as usual, while Tamaki was yelling at them about mistreating his precious 'daughter'. Mori and Honey had left to retrieve the cakes and snacks from the baking club that they would be serving to guests. Kyoya decided to watch over his club mates by staying beside Saiki.

So, what exactly do you do here , Kyoya?

"Is it alright with you if I called you Kusuo?" Kyoya asked, suddenly.

Saiki thought about the offer for a moment, before accepting it with a nod. Obviously only because it was Kyoya.

"Wonderful, Kusuo. To answer your question, our club is here to accommodate the young ladies of this academy. Each day during club activities young ladies who have too much time on their hands come to us, and spend the afternoon with a host of their choice. They pick a host and reserve a time for that host. Usually during that time, the guest and host talk and drink tea along with small snacks and slices of cake. Tamaki is the king of our club because he has the most requests."

'So it's a club for hot posers. Great. But one thing did sound nice. The cake. I wanna try their rich people cake.'

Kyoya.

"Yes, Kusuo?"

Can I have some cake, too?

Kyoya glanced at Kusuo curiously, the innocent request was not what he expected. He didn't know Saiki had a sweet tooth.

'Cute.' Kyoya thought.

"Of course, Kusuo. When Honey and Mori-senpai get back from-"

Kyoya wasn't able to finish as the doors swung open violently. Everyone paused, looking at Honey as he stood there, hands on knees, panting.

"Everyone! The baking club is gone!" Honey yelled and Mori had finally caught up, standing behind Honey.

"What are you talking about Honey-senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"We went to Suzuki-san and she said that they left for a field trip to a bakery in town!"

"Don't worry, Honey-senpai. I can run to the store quickly and get a ready-made cake." Haruhi said, patting Honey's back, trying to calm the boy down.

"No! Absolutely not! The host club has only ever served fresh cakes and snacks. How could we betray our guests like that!?" Tamaki shouted.

Saiki watched as the hosts, including Kyoya, rack their brains, trying to come up with a solution.

'...'

'This is kind of sad.'

Saiki sighed and looked over towards Kyoya. Kyoya noticed someone staring at him and looked in Saiki's direction. Saiki stepped closer to Kyoya, motioning for him to lower his head so Kusuo could say something.

I can bake for your club. Let me use the baking club's room and I'll have them done in time for the guests. But give me something in return, ok? Saiki whispered into Kyoya's ear, not wanting to make a big deal about it.