Dangerous Convenience Store

Chapter 25

Saiki mind speaking

'Thoughts'

Normal talking

Urm... 🤓☝️
I guess I'm here. I would say sorry that I'm late to update but we all know I'm just uber lazy. She kinda short but that's ok, it just adds to the ✨aesthetic✨ Also the picture is actually an irl picture of me during the war of 1812 and yes I did get trench foot and yes these were the glory days maggots.

Nekozawa was left in the bathroom to think about his strange encounter with Saiki for a moment until he ran out the door to chase after him. Nekozawa hastily opened the door to find Saiki who was already rounding a corner. Nekozawa jogged to catch up to him. He passed the corner and was about to call out to him when he saw someone walking behind Saiki, a short distance in front of himself but a long way away from Saiki. Nekozawa quickly quieted down and observed the person who was seemingly following Saiki. Soon they both disappeared into the endless hallways of Ouran and Nekozawa stood in the middle of the passageway, trying to take in what he had just seen.

🙊🙈🙀😻😼😿🙊🙈😾🤫😼😿🙊🙈🙀😻😼😿

"Saiki." Mori called out. Saiki turned around from where he was helping the twins clean up their table. It was after club activities and everyone was cleaning up and packing their belongings.

Yes, Senpai?

Honey glanced at the two before going back to cleaning up his and Mori's couch cushions from cookie crumbs. "...Nevermind. I apologize." Mori said, slipping away from Saiki and joining Honey who looked at him questioningly.

Mori glanced at Honey, saw his questioning glare and avoided eye contact. Honey, of course, wasn't letting Mori leave without an explanation. "Hey! What was that?"

Mori still avoided Honey's eyes as he shrugged.

"Don't act like you don't know what you did! I saw everything! It's not like you to say something without any motive? So what was your question?"

Mori looked mildly uncomfortable, but Honey was a naturally nosey person whom he had a lot of practice in dealing with. "I realized my question was insensitive, so I didn't ask."

"What was it?" Honey asked, extremely intrigued. Mori just continued to clean as he looked to be ignoring Honey. However, he was just trying to find out how to word his question more delicately.

"I was just wondering about Saiki's brother. From what Saiki has told us and from that other club president, he doesn't seem like to good of a person." Mori stopped cleaning up their table and stared off at the wall.

Honey stared at him until he grinned and started teasing,"Do you have a crush on Saiki-chan! Usually I don't like it when our friends fight, but if you need help taking out Kyoya, I'll be there! We might lose though."

Mori immediately snapped out of his daze and stared at Honey with an unheated glare. "He reminds me of you. Not in how you act, but how I want to act towards you. Like he's my younger brother."

Honey's eyes widened. "So we don't have to square up against Kyoya?" Mori sighed and picked up the remaining dishes on a tray to bring to Saiki and Haruhi who were making the last round back to the baking club room to wash their dirty dishes. Noticing they didn't have any more hands to carry his tray, he suggested to Haruhi that he walk with them so they wouldn't have to make more than one trip.