All's Fair in Love and Dance (Daisy Fuller X Reader) One shot

Authors note: Not a whole lot of dialogue in this one. Mainly wrote about events leading up to another.  Requested by CatherineCate14 ❤️
————————————————————————

Daisy Fuller was getting ready to teach her last dance class of the day, which was her favorite class because it meant she'd get to see you. 
You have been taking her dance classes for a month now, and it's safe to say that you felt the same way about her.  If you had a bad week, one of the things that made you feel better instantly was seeing the beautiful ginger doing what she loved most. 

You were both certain of your feelings towards each other, but neither of you have made a move as of yet.   You feel like changing that today, becoming more courageous as time went on.  You walk into the dance studio and head into the back room where class is about to begin.  Unfortunately, there wasn't much time for talking before Daisy began giving instructions.

An hour later, class was over and you made it a point to get your stuff together slowly, allowing all the other students to leave the studio.   After a while, it was just you and Daisy.

"Y/n, did you need something?" she questioned, making direct eye contact.  You blushed a bit, even though you tried your best not to.

"Yes, actually..."  you took in a calming breath before you continued. "I know you're my dance instructor and all, but would you want to go on a date sometime?" 

Daisy couldn't help but smile as she agreed without a second thought.

"I thought you'd never ask."

She pulls you close and your lips meet in a truly breathtaking kiss.  She then turns on the radio and plays a beautiful classical song.

"May I have this dance?" Daisy asks, extending a hand out to you.

You take her hand in yours and dance the next couple of hours away. You were forever grateful for her class and everything that came out of it.

And you know what they say: All's fair in love and dance.