House of Evil Ep 1

At House of Evil.

It's been a few days since the House of Evil was formed. Currently the villains are all enjoying the food and drinks that Gilmar helpers: Shadow Gremlins are giving out.

(Demon) Malak: "I admit these Gremlins are different than the ones that are partying" he said looking at the original Gremlins.

(Disney) Hecate: "Agree but what surprised me is that Gilmar broadcast has gain a lot of more villains attention and are starting to join the House of Evil" she said.

(Sinbad) Eris: "I wonder how this night club is massive compare to the original House of Mouse" she said then she look up to see many titan size villains on the third floor.

Meanwhile in Gilmar room.

Megatron: "Explain why you only called us two here?" He ask as only himself and Azula are here.

Gilmar: "See I trust you two a little seeing I help you both from your darkest hour" he said which both cybertronian and ex fire nation princess nod.

Azula: "So you want us to prove our loyalty?" She ask which Gilmar chuckle.

Gilmar: "Yup so prove by keeping this a secret" he said then whisper something to both villains.

A few minutes later.

At the lounge.

It wasn't long until Gilmar appear on stage and notice new faces in the crowd.

Gilmar: "Golly! Guess we have new faces joining the House of Evil! Fantastic! Now before I start our second film" he didn't get to finish when the entrance doors slam open causing every villain to look to see unexpected guests.

Mickey Mouse: "See here villains ah" a old Mickey mouse said only to pop his back then a little mouse pull him a chair which the old mouse sit on.

Sci Twi (Mlp): "Mickey lets us handle this" she said which the Mouse sigh then nod.

Bloom (Winx): "Villains you are to immediately leave this night club or we will have no choice but to end this" she said but to everyone surprised Gilmar just laugh.

Gilmar: "I knew that this world Mickey Mouse would try to force us out since he used to own this night club. But see this is where you're wrong. Due to this night club has been abandoned for 20 years and Mickey here had lost that deed to Toontown once it out of business" he said then pull out a paper that cause the old mouse to gasp.

Mickey: "No" he said as he knows what Gilmar is holding which cause the ladies from Magical Girl Omniverse to gasp after they realize what that deed is.

Iris (Lolirock): "Mickey is that the deed to this Night Club?" she ask and all the old mouse done is sigh.

Mickey: "I'm afraid so and I have no power here since I lost rights" he said which the little mouse look at the old mouse with sadness.

Gilmar: "That right~ see I bought this Night Club and the surrounding area which means old Mickey here can't tell us to get out~" he said as he wink at the cameras that is broadcast this live.

Misumi Nagisa (Pretty cure): "Then we'll stop you by purified you!" She said but to everyone confusion Gilmar is laughing like he was told the funniest joke.

But when he stop, he glare at everyone which cause everyone to froze in complete fear even the titan size villains froze.

Gilmar: "You think I'm like those soft villains that is redeemable? Please! I'm doing this by my choice! I'm not corrupt or even being forced to do this you pathetic girls! I'M GILMAR HARRISON THE HOST!" He said which cause everyone to flinch at his tone.