💫 Chapter-28💫

Next Day
After Breakfast

The Kim siblings just finished their breakfast and were getting ready to go to school. Jin was also getting ready as he also have to go. For Hoseok and Namjoon, only Hoseok is going. Namjoon still have fever. And IU is staying to take care of him.
They all came outside. Jin went to his car and the rest went to their. The driver stated driving.

Jimin- Hobi Hyung, you really are fine right?

Hoseok- Yes.

Jimin sighed. He is getting only small reply from both the twins. They are not showing their usual old, cheerful self. Instead a expressionless face. Jin tried to talk with them but they would just ignore him.

V- Hyung, are you mad at us?

Hoseok- No, Why?

Jk- Hyungie you are not talking with us. That's why we thought.

Hoseok- I am not. Neither is Joon. Ok

Vminkook- Ok.

Jisso- Hoseok Oppa, if you don't mind can I ask something?

Hoseok- Hmm.

Jisso- I know we don't know you all much but my inner self is not ready to accept that you or Namjoon Oppa could cheat.

Jennie- Exactly, Noona also told that you both are the person who can solve any questions.

Jisso- See. So, I just wanted to hear from your mouth, The blame that putted on you both is not true. Right.

Hoseok was listening to them very focused. As they completed he let out a small chuckle. A sad chuckle.

Hoseok- What is the use? He already thinks that we are at fault. So, even if I say it will not make any difference. Will it?

Lisa- No. It will not. But Oppa if you are not at fault then why didn't you told Jin Oppa?

Rosé- Yes, you all came before us. You both should have explained him.

Hoseok- And do you think, we didn't do. We did. But he already accepted it the moment he slapped us in front of whole class.

Jimin- Don't worry Hyung. We know you didn't cheated. I trust you and I know they also. Right.

Blackpink, Vkook- Right.

Hoseok- Thank You.

Driver- Sir, Mam we reached.

Hoseok- Ok. Let's go.

They all came out from their car and started going inside. All were going in their respective classes with their twins. Hoseok and Jungkook were going together since there twins are not here. They reached the locker area and started taking our their materials.
Hoseok looked inside his lockers and saw some paper notes. He opened one and it was written

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔.