💫Chapter-52💫

Double update.
Don't forget to Vote.

A month later
(Eunji and Minji again went)

YN- The hell Dad!!!Have you gone insane? You can't do this to me.

Dad- *sigh* YN, keep your voice down. And I am doing this. This is my final decision.

YN- Dad, you can't take this decision without my permission and I am not giving you my permission.

Jin- Dad, YN is right.

Dad- Not you too Jin. I am doing this for her and for us.

Suga- Sorry Dad, but I am with YN and Hyung. What you are doing is wrong.

Dad- Kids you are not understanding........

YN- And I don't even want to understand. I said No. That means No.

YN said and stormed out of her Dad's room. Jin and Yoongi gave their Dad a disappointed look and left behind YN. Mr. Kim sighed and sat on his bed while Mrs. Kim was trying to calm him down.

YN went to her room with Yoongi and Jin behind her. Today none of them went for work as their Dad said he want to tell them something. And after he told, all of their moods spoiled. The rest were in school.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In School

Ms. Jang- Namjoon, Hoseok did Mr. Yoongi not came today?

The teacher asked as she e tered in her class which was of Namjoon and Hoseok. They both looked at her.

Namjoon- Yes Mam. He had some work at home. That's why. Do want to tell him something?

Ms. Jang- No, actually today there will be some new students, so I was thinking about who will give them their schedules.

Hoseok- Oh.... When will they come?

Ms. Jang- They are already here. They were finding way to Principal Office.

Hoseok- Ohh..... Mam we will handle in the office so, can we go?

Ms. Jang- Oh sure.

Namjoon and Hoseok stood up and left the class.  They both went to the principal office and sat on the couch. While they wait for the new students they were studying. They had their some books on the office. After 10 minutes or so, there was a knock on the door. Namjoon said
Come In.

The door opened and in came 5 students. 2 boys and 3 girls.
They came inside and started looking around the office eventually founding The Kim twins sitting there.

Girl 1- Excuse me, do you know where is the Principal? And who are you both?

They both stood up from the couch and went towards. They bowed to them slightly.

Hoseok- Hi, I am Kim Hoseok.

Namjoon- And I am Kim Namjoon, his younger twin.