Hyper!SprinkleKit and Calm!Mochi

requested by: justawerdioinmaking

Woohoo!! Quick note, SprinkleKit will be the chocolate variation rather than the vanilla one!

Thank you for requesting and I hope you'll enjoy what I've wrote!

ALSO IM SO SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK AND YOUR REQUEST

Characters included:

Chocolate!SprinkleKit, Mochi and Witchbrew

3rd Person POV
—————————

Mochi was currently leaning behind the cafeteria counter. Listening, or watching, as SprinkleKit and Witchbrew recreated their fight with a scythe welding human.

SprinkleKit grabbed at the air, exclaiming, "And then! I tried to grab the human like this! But then! Then! Their scythe broke into tons and TONS of tiny little pieces!!-"

Witchbrew suddenly spoke up as well, "Yea, yea! And then I hit the human like this! WHOOSH!" They swung at the air, showing off how they attacked the human.

Mochi POV
——————

I giggled to myself, watching as SprinkleKit and Witchbrew re-enact their fight with the human. Sometimes, I swear these two have some permanent sugar rush effect. And the cafeteria couldn't be more lively without them.

I suddenly notice a pup running into the cafeteria. And that SprinkleKit's about to hit them on accident. I stop leaning on the counter. Reaching my hand out to nothing in particular as I speak, "Uhm SprinkleKi-"

But, it's too late.

With a splat like sound and the cry of a slimepup, SprinkleKit had accidentally hit the pup.

The pup immediately reacts and bites at SprinkeKits paw, and they yelp out in pain too. The pup runs off into the bathroom and SprinkleKit has started rubbing their paw. I hop over the counter to check on them.

I take SprinkleKits paw and inspect it, it seems to be fine. It's just dripping a lil more ice cream than it should. I sigh in relief. I draw a pretend bandaid on their hand, making a "whooup" sound as I go.

I look up at SprinkleKit again and they stop frowning, going back to their usual smile. "Well, you better apologize to that pup now, you also hurt them," I say.

They nod at me and grab a burger from the counter top and walk over to the bathroom. I leave them to it and hop back over the counter.

A moment later they come back to the cafeteria entrance with the slimepup riding their back. By now Witchbrew has flown off to mess with some other goo.

SprinkleKit looks around, seeming to look for Witchbrew. "They've ran off already." I say. "Oh! Okay, thank you!" SprinkleKit exclaims before running off looking for Witchbrew.

×

425 words

AAAA AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot eoeiajbsb

I also don't know if anything will actually be posted after this, but hopefully!!

- Lemon!!