1

1| Comrades

"As you all know, our stance in this war isn't doing very well." Their chief sighed out before continuing, "This forces us to do something we haven't done before."

All the lower ranks held their breath as their chief continued, "We'll be sending men behind enemy lines."

"Each team leader will select a soldier to send. Have your decisions by tomorrow morning. Dismissed."

Felix had a stone face as other soldiers rushed past him.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Han Jisung, behind him was Lee Minho. Fellow comrades.

"Let's go." Jisung shakily said.

They went to their bunks, Minho and Jisung were visibly nervous, but so was everyone. Going across enemy lines was a death sentence, no matter how successful the tactic might be.

Minho held Jisung's hands in his own, trying to calm his shaking lover.

"It's going to be okay." Minho's soft whispers tried to calm Jisung.

But it didn't work. And Jisung knew Minho couldn't even fathom the real reason as to why he was so stressed, and he would never want Minho to know the reason.

Felix felt bad. He knew why the couple was in obvious distress. Lee Felix was a close friend of Bang Chan, the team leader.

It's not like the couple wasn't close to their leader, they all were in fact. But the bond Chan and Felix had was something different, not romantic in any sense but more than friends. The couple feared there would be favoritism, but there never was when it came to Chan.

But they were each other's person; the person that you just knew was going to be part of your life forever. That's what Chan and Felix were to each other.

Nevertheless, they were like a small family trying to do their best in a fucked up situation, that situation being war. And Chan had to decide which of his family members he was going to throw to the wolves.

Silence struck the air as Chan entered the room. A very serious look on his face.

Chan looked at his brothers, the people that he grew a life with the last couple of years, a look of dread appeared on his face.

And at that moment, the others knew...he had already decided who he was going to send.

He leaned against a table that was set up at the end of their beds, crossing his arms and preparing himself to inform the others.

"I hope you all know, this isn't an easy decision. I don't even want to be making it." Chan sighed, looking at each of his team members before looking down.

"I'm sending..." Everyone was quiet, hating that this was even happening.

"Felix."

========

End of chapter 1

========

Welcome to "Ceasefire" my loves <3

Kind of edited (not really though)