Fooling Around

Author: missbip0lar
Summary: Double D is still determining when he and Kevin became something more than study partners. Still, he's decided this is much more desirable than listening to Kevin whine about how he needs help understanding Einstein's Theory of Relativity for hours. (mild smut)

Double D's chest is bare and heaving, his nerve endings alight from where he's spread out beneath Kevin. The bed springs creak with every movement the redhead makes, pushing Edd's knees further apart as he settles between them. Edd has an arm thrown over his face to hide his blush, but Kevin knocks it out of the way with a hushed Wanna watch you, dork, as he rakes blunt fingernails over Double D's ribs before pinching and twisting his nipples into hard nubs.

Kevin reaches down, takes a firm hold of Edd's cock, and pushes back the foreskin to reveal the sensitive head. And Double D's voice comes out in a strangled whimper as Kevin spreads a pearl of pre-come over the tip.

"Kevin!" he gasps, arching into the touch and clawing at his sheets in a fruitless attempt to keep himself from coming apart at the seams.

Kevin is hard, too; his erection is pressed against Edd's thigh, a constant, leaking reminder that this whole adventure will get messier and stickier for them, and it's almost enough to make Double D panic.

But when Kevin's fingers creep down lower, past his sac to press against his perineum and brush over his hole, Double D forgets his panic and loses himself again in the sensations Kevin bestows upon him. Kevin teases, rubs little circles over Edd's pucker, and whispers things like This what you want? I always knew you'd be a little cock slut against Double D's neck as he sucks bruises into the skin there. And it should be humiliating, degrading, and emasculating. Still, Edd finds that he's getting off on it - his dick is swelling even further where it rests on his belly, a dribble of explicit fluid pooling beneath the head.

"Please, Kevin," he begs breathlessly, and the redhead obliges, sinking a single digit into Edd and watching Double D's face closely as he turns an incredible shade of pink.

Edd's brain is screaming at him, Unsanitary! Unsanitary! But Kevin's finger finds a spot inside him that turns his brain to goo and has him biting his knuckles to keep quiet. Slowly, a second finger joins the first, slicked up with some lotion to ease the way, and then the two fingers are spread and twisted. Kevin keeps rubbing over his prostate, and Edd finds it harder to stay silent. But his extensive vocabulary has been compromised under the onslaught of Kevin's fingers inside him, his mouth moving over his collar bone, and all Edd can say is "Oh, dear," repeatedly.

The redhead is rutting himself against Double D's thigh, the silken slide of them moving against one another almost enough to get them both off. And Kevin's abuse of Edd's prostate is overwhelming - Edd can feel the climax coiling low in his gut and needs something more to make that coil snap. So he shifts his hips, brings their erections together, and watches as Kevin shudders at the friction. And suddenly, Double D finds himself growing bold in his desire to see the redhead come undone for him and wraps his fingers around both their cocks to jack them both to completion.

"You gonna come for me?" Kevin asks in a breathless whisper, burying his face in Edd's neck as he thrusts into his fist and grins his fingers' pads into that magnificent gland threatening to tear Double D's world to shreds. He's sweating, his head is spinning, and his voice is becoming hoarse, but still, they don't stop. "Want you - want you to scream my name, dork," Kevin says, his voice stuttering as he nears release. "Want you to scream my name when you come."

Edd isn't entirely sure if he can make that promise, but he nods as he speeds up his hand. When Kevin's fingers twist inside him, and Double D's hand squeezes their cocks together on an inward thrust of Kevin's hips, the coil in Edd's belly finally snaps. He's making good on his promise, screaming, "Kevin! Kevin! Oh, god, Kevin!" as he spills hot and thick over his hand. Kevin follows closely behind, groaning out his climax as his cum mixes and congeals with Double D's on his fist and abdomen.

Afterward, Kevin collapses on top of him, utterly heedless of the wet spot between them, and slowly removes his fingers buried in Edd's a$$. And then Kevin's kissing him, slowly coaxing his lips apart with gentle tongue sweeps, and Edd's clean hand comes up to cup the redhead's cheek as they kiss.

Edd silently chastises himself for not having the forethought to request that they both wear a condom to avoid the mess, but somehow Kevin can practically read his mind, tells him not to worry about it, and suggests they shower.

Double D is still determining when he and Kevin became something more than study partners. Still, he's decided this is much more desirable than listening to Kevin whine about how he needs help understanding Einstein's Theory of Relativity for hours.