chapter 9

In Prison

Seetha is sitting in prison cell. She looked at my belly as her caressed it.

Seetha MV : Sorry baby, your father is going to marry someone else.So let's leave him and go somewhere else.

After you are born, you will be an uncle for a while.After that, mother will come and stay with you. Okay, va baby.

Meena akka : Why pappa are you talking to yourself alone?

Seetha : It's just nothing, akka.

Meena akka : Has your face been so sad since you came back?Is there any problem? Tell me, I am like a sister to you.

Seetha : We like them very much but They deceive us every time. What should we do to those who deceive us every time?

Meena akka :It is good for us to stay away from them Pappa. Why should we think about those who don't think about us?

Seetha : Yes akka what you say is true.
I won't think about them anymore. Akka, can you help me? I want to call someone but no one should know.

Meena akka : I'll take care of it, don't worry, Papa.

In Phone

Seetha : Hello, I'm Seetha here.

Abhinya : Hello Seetha, I apologize to you for what I did, my brother.

Seetha : You don't do anything, Abhi. You told me not to do this from the beginning. I just don't know. I need your help, Abhi.

Abhinya : Tell me what you want, Seetha, I will do it.

Seetha : Thanks, Abhi. You know my father's PA, right?

Abhinya : I know him, Seetha.

Seetha : I will send you an address and go to that address and see my father's PA. He will tell you what to do.

Abhinya : I will take care of everything Seetha don't worry.

Seetha : Thank you so much, Abhi, for helping me.

Abhinya : For what my brother did to you. I do this as a remedy.

Seetha: I am not angry with anyone Abhi. Everyone behaves as they like, that's all. OK bye

Aditya office

Aditya : Arjun, any update?

Arjun : This is bigger than our imagination. It will take time to solve everything.

Pugazh : As Mahadevan says, He is just the key. So, who is the mastermind.

Rakshan : Did you get any clue?

Arjun : As far as I know, it is not that easy to approach that Mastermind. It takes a lot of time.

Aditya : It must be done as soon as possible.We can not keep Seetha in jail for long.

Arjun : I am doing my best. Well, has anyone seen Abhi? I haven't seen her properly for these three days.

Aditya : She stared at me in the morning. I asked her where she was going, and she left without answering.

Pugazh : I feel like I want to see Seetha.I go to the jail and see Seetha.Something is heavy in my heart.

Rakshan : I'll come with you.

Arjun is looking at Aditya. He saw his face change.

Arjun : Don't worry, everything will change.As soon as possible, we can wrap up everything and bring Seetha to our house back.

Same time Abhinya entered into office.

Abhinya : I need your signature on this form.

Arjun : What forms is this ?

Abhinya : Oh, He sign only if I tell him what form it is? He is my guardian.
That's why I asked for a signature.

Rakshan : Abhi, you talk a lot now. Remember that you are talking to your  brother.

Aditya : it okay, She asks for a signature for  college form only.

Abhi gives the form to Adi, and he signs it. She stared at them all and left.

After one week

Lawyer Karthikeya called Aditya.

Lawyer : Aditya, did you withdraw Seetha's case.

Aditya : No, why did you ask this question.

Lawyer : Seetha released from the jail.

Aditya : How can it be

Lawyer : You should ask this question to your sister Abhinya.

Adi hangs up the phone and shouts Abhi's name.

what will happen next?

Hope you guys like this story

Please drop your comments.💕