Chapter 16

Rakshan: Stop it, both of you. Dei Adi, you are going to be a father to a child, and now you 2 are fighting like a child, aren't you ashamed.

Abhinya: Say it well, bro.

Aditya: Why support her. you have to support me first.

Arjun: First, stop both of you fighting.
How long have you two been fighting?

Abhinya: No baby, he was the one who started the fight first.

Aditya: Who is the baby here?

Seetha: hehehe, Arjun is the baby Adi. So sweet Abhi.

Pugazh: If it goes on like this, I will forget what I came to say.

Aditya: What did you come to say?

Pugazh: We have done all the arrangements for the wedding for both of you tomorrow morning.

Granny: What tomorrow morning is the wedding? If she is pregnant, she should not tie a thali.

Abhinya: But if it is a male child, the elder brother can tie the thali, right?

Aditya: We are going to have a baby girl, not a baby boy.

Abhinya: After 16 weeks, you will know whether it is a boy or a girl . how do you know.

Aditya: Because it is our child and only I know  which child is going to be born to me.

Rakshan: God, they start back from the beginning. Please stop my ears from hurt.

Pugazh: We also know granny, that's why we have arranged for registered marriage only.

Aditya: Seetha baby, I have bought a beautiful saree for you, tie it. Okay

Both Seetha's cheeks blushed beautifully as Adi spoke about the marriage.

Pavitra: Shouldn't Seetha and Adi be in the same room if the wedding is tomorrow?

Abhinya: Pavi, you are right that both should be in separate rooms.

Aditya: Why are you two only thinking like this? My princess would never let Seetha sleep without me.

Seetha: It's okay. Today is just one day, and we'll both be in a separate room.

Adi immediately looked at Seetha, and she said goodbye to adi and left with Abhinya.

Next morning 🌄

Pugazh: Is everyone ready to go? Pavitra, Seetha is ready, ah?

Rakshan: Where have you all gone? Hurry up and come here.

Aditya: Why are you making such a noise?

Pugazh: What a miracle you arrive before everyone else.

Rakshan: It's nothing. Seetha didn't stay with him yesterday. That is why he is now standing before everyone.

Arjun: Too bad he wasn't in a room with Seetha yesterday.

All three started laughing at Aditya. Seetha came down gracefully as everyone turned to hear Abhi calling out.

Adi was looking at Seetha without taking his eyes off her. Seeing what Adi was seeing, Seetha blushed .

Arjun: Collect your drool. Let's go.

Aditya Hotel

They are arranged a simple registered marriage. Aditya got down from the car. Then he opened the door for Seetha as he helped her to get out of the car. Adi with a smile and wrapped Seetha hand around his arm. 

Both of them were walking into the hotel, and at the same time  he also looked at Seetha. her quickly looked down as she heard him chuckle.

Aditya: Why are you blushing?

Seetha :Why can't you stay like that? You didn't see anything. jerk 

Seetha MV : I looked at Adi, who looked at me while smirking. Pervert. I'm sure he has something dirty in his mind. 

Both entered the hotel and then they came to the private beach that was decorated with light pink flowers. so beautiful. 

Seetha Pov

we walked through the part that was decorated with flowers, and we entered the place that invited people stayed and as soon we came to their vision, I heard them gasping. My heart was covered with fear, but my Adi looked at me with a smile. All my fears are gone.

The officer sitting there called our name.Then both of us to sign the marriage register there. Pugazh Anna put garlands on our hands and asked us to exchange them.

We both exchanged garlands, smiling.
Darshan Anna gave me a ring and asked me to put it on Adi.

Arjun gives a ring to Adi and asks him to put it on my hand. We both exchanged the ring, and Adi gave me a nice kiss on my forehead.Everyone congratulated us.

Now I am Mrs Seetha Mahalakshmi Aditya Chakravarthy. Adi introduced me to everyone there.Then suddenly someone's voice was heard.

Deepika: Adi, why did you cheat me like this? Why did you get engaged to me and marry her?

Abhinya: Don't you understand if I tell you everything once. We can't tell you this every time.

Rakshan: I think there is something wrong with her ears, that's why she can't hear what you said properly.

Aditya;Look here. I got married today, and I am very happy.Don't spoil our mood.I'll give you the last warning to you.

Deepika: I will not let you both be happy.You are going to marry her because she is pregnant. Do you know if it is your child or not?

Darshan: You will never change. You talk like this without any conscience.

Pavitra: Do not come in the midst of Adi Seetha, I won't be watching it. I will kill you with my own hand.

Pugazh: Pavi maa, Don't get your hands dirty by killing her.

Deepika: If you talk like this, will Adi become the father of this child?

Aditya : If you say one more word, I will kill you.

what will happen next?

Hope you guys like this story

Please drop your comments.💕