1

this was posted on tumblr and is finished, figured I'd post it here on wattpad.

narinder x reader

You peered outside your window, a large grin on your face, eyes fixated on the sky. It was an especially cold morning, and the first few, tiny, snowflakes were raining down. You've been awaiting this day, when you could finally toss yourself into the snow, drink hot cocoa, and wear big sweaters next to a warm, fireplace! Just the thought gave you a warm, fuzzy, feeling, inside. Sure, it snowed every November - December, but it was exciting, anyway, think of all the festive things you could do around this time! It was going to be wonderful.

You rushed over to your clothing rack and quickly put on your sweater and ran outside and into the snow, with a big smile on your face. Wowed at the scenery, you dropped onto the snowy earth and you shut your eyes, waving your arms and feeling the snow mold and bend with your movements. You felt two arms wrap around your waist and you yelped, struggling to break free from their grip on your abdomen, your eyes snapping open to meet bright, scarlet-red, eyes. The feline chuckled at your reaction, lifting you up into the air with a playful smile. He pulled you closer, kissing you on the nose, and raised you up again.

He gave you a teasing look. "Aw, look at you!"

You blushed furiously, masking your face with your hands. "Narinder, put me down!"

Narinder laughed and hauled you back down to the ground, and placing you back over the snow. "Gorgeous day, yeah?" He purred, turning his head away from you to briefly look at the vast, snowy, forest ahead. You scooped up a handful of snow and prepared it into a sphere-like shape, aiming for Narinder's head. Just as he revolved to look back at you and he was greeted with a snowball to the face, smacking him in the place between his eyes. The feline took a second to process what was happening, brushing off some of the snow with his paws and stared down at them smugly.

Gasping dramatically, the bishop gazed down at you in shock. "How dare a mortal such as you, inflict such vile acts on me!" He looked down at a large pile of snow resting just beside his legs. "I must punish you accordingly."

Narinder bent over to pick a chunk of snow off the ground, and pounded it into a ball. Just as he was about to throw it, you dashed away directly into the forest. "Hey!" He yelled as he sprinted after you, snowball in hand. You eventually ran into a clearing in the forest, breathing heavily. You slowed to a stop, too tired to continue running, when suddenly, a presence was felt behind you, and just as you turned around to see who it was, a familiar feline ascended up from a red pentagon underneath them and threw a snowball right at your forehead.

You lost your balance and fell down onto the snow, too exhausted to wipe the snow off your face.

Narinder laughed uncontrollably, to the point where he had to cover his mouth to stop his laughter. He looked down at you, smiling so hard that his cheeks were starting to turn red. When you had gotten enough energy, you finally rubbed the snow off your forehead, and looked up at Narinder's smiling face. His arms snaked around your waist and Narinder held you up to his face and pulled you into a gentle kiss, paws gripping the sides of your head.

When the bishop pulled away, he rubbed the excess snow off your face with a chuckle.

"Let's get you something to eat back at home, 'kay?" He offered.

"Sounds like a plan."