March 4th 2002

We woke up to the sound of puffing, we were comfused at first but then a whistle was heard, it was thomas. 

However he seemed very mad and didnt say a word, we kept asking him what was wrong, however he didnt reply, untill he yelled at "SHUT UP JAMES DONT YOU KNOW WHAT I WENT THOUGH TO SURVIVE THIS!?" James was horrified! But then thomas spoke up.

Apperantlly, he was at vicarstown at the time of the attack, he was talking to murdoch who was also there, however they didnt talk for long, as they attacked the station, thomas and murdoch saw jinty and pug being attacked, thomas urged pepole to get into annie and claribel, he rushed out of the station, however he wasnt coupled up to his coaches, but there was no going back, as he rushed by ballahoo he heard their screams.

James apoligized to thomas after this, saying he didnt know about what happened to his 2 coaches hes been pulling for years.

Eventually we decided to look for survivors at crosby and elsbridge, however we only found bluebell, but god he was long gone, he had crashed into that same barber shop duck crashed into all those years ago, and he was on fire.

Eventually we reached elsbridge, however thomas didnt stop and went straight past us and went onto the his branchline, but i havent seen him sence, i just hope theyre ok...

After several hours we finally decided to check the goods shed, we went in hoping to find survivors, and we found someone, It was edward!

James and edward were shocked to see each other alive, but despite this they were happy to see each other, we talked for hours untill james asked, "edward, have you seen any survivors?" Edward replied with "yes actually, a couple"

He said how he noticed stephen passed by heading towards the vicarstown bridge, he knew he was alive but he looked brusied, however someone else passed, and edward couldnt say the same for him...

He noticed that douglas had passed by, however he didnt say anything, he didnt stop, he didnt say hello as if this was just a nightmare he was having, just nothing, but all edward could hear was him screaming in a dementze pain...