28. "𝕴 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 5 𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖒𝖘."

1️⃣3️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣4️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕿𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.**

The whole venue was engulfed in silence, nothing could be heard aside from the violent beating of Jiang Yue's fingers against the keyboard.

However, no matter the amount of tension in the hall, Jiang Yue was calm and serene as if she was just sitting on the beach, leisurely drinking a glass of wine.

She was smiling while looking intently at the screen as her fingers flew faster and faster.

Although it had not been a long time since she had done something like this abroad, Jiang Yue cannot deny that she missed this.

Meanwhile, the crowd couldn't help but gulp as they watched Jiang Yue transfer codes from one computer to another.

Was this woman serious?

Why does it seem like she is just playing?

Even occasionally smiling at the screen and humming.

In contrast to Jiang Yue's languid vibe, Wu Minxia was gritting her teeth in annoyance.

She could not help but ask herself if Jiang Yue was intentionally playing with her or making fun of the Wu family.

Was she really going to give them the virus once she lost?

Wu Minxia frowned again and glared at Jiang Yue.

Then she took a look at the screen that was displaying all the codes that were being executed on Jiang Yue's computer and narrowed her eyes.

So far, all she could see were a bunch of codes that did not make any sense at all.

Right now it was as if Jiang Yue was creating a new app, something that was very different from her program.

To be honest she found it strange, very strange.

She started wondering if Jiang Yue was really serious about their bet.

How come it seemed as if she does not know what Jiang Yue is doing?

Even the computer science expert who were watching the show furrowed their brows in confusion.

They have been in this Industry for more than a decade yet this was the first time that they were seeing an algorithm as unusual as this.

"Hey! Does that make any sense to you?" One of the Computer Engineers asked the person beside him.

"I...I don't understand half of it." The person answered before lowering his head in embarrassment.

Both of them had been working in the Tech Industry for years now and this was not their first time watching a live performance like this. Yet, they honestly did not understand most of the algorithm that Jiang Yue was coding.