42. 💞𝔉𝔲 𝔛𝔦𝔞𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫.

2️⃣0️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣🔟

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊.**

Fu Honglie left the Fu mansion with a sullen expression, of course, it was partly to show everyone that he had been mistreated.

Although, he still refused to give an interview, everyone could see that he was mad.

Therefore, the media instantly released another article about how Fu Honglie was mistreated by Fu Jin and Jiang Yue, as well as the whole Fu family.

Because of this, the opinion of the masses became more biased.

They started throwing foul-mouthed accusations towards Fu Jin and Jiang Yue.

* * * * *

"Dad just called, asking about our further actions. I told him that we already have a plan." Fu Jin said before lying beside Jiang Yue.

"I'm planning to meet Fu Xiaolan." Jiang Yue blurted out while staring at the ceiling.

She was currently thinking about the things that had happened.

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

"No. I can do it alone. Fu Xiaolan hates you and the Fu family." She answered before turning towards Fu Jin, "After this, I want to buy a house, away from the City. Like a fortress, away from all these stressful situations. What do you think?"

"Mm, then I'm sure you will like my gift."

"What is it? A house?"

Fu Jin gave her a cheeky grin. "No, but you will know soon. Let's solve this matter first. I am getting tired of these people, who constantly make troubles for us."

He wanted to add how he needed to finish this, so he could delve in information about Jiang Yue's biological father, as well as her grandmother.

He didn't want Jiang Yue to know all of this, he just wanted to keep her safe.

Fu Jin let out a sigh while thinking about how would the truth affect Jiang Yue.

Would she be happy that Jiang Chanming wasn't her real father?

Moreover, Fu Jin wanted to know why he was unable to find anything about Jiang Yue's background in his previous life.

Was it possible that Jiang Yue triggered their interest due to her talents?

How about her biological father?

Was he even aware of Jiang Yue's existence?

He still needed to clarify lots of things.

Apparently, it would take a long time before both of them could live peacefully in their own fortress.

* * * * *