Chapter 1

I'm sat in front of my shitty hp laptop with craigslist pulled up ,I reached forward hesitantly putting my hands on the keyboard and typing out my add.

Female 21 looking for a sugar daddy ;)

I typed internally cringing at the wording, I attached an explicit photo of me in my white lace thong and bra. I posted the add without a seconds hesitation muttering "What could go wrong".I instantly got a reply from DaddyH.

I'd love to spoil you, and intern you spoil me ;)

I smirked not regretting my decision one bit as I typed back.

Sure, name a time and place

I waited for his reply.

Tomorrow 2 pm at 334 Henridge Dr

I typed a quick okay and closed my laptop. It was already 4 in the morning, I always made bad decisions late at night.

I walked over to my mattress that was on the floor since I couldn't afford a new bedroom set. I tried to get comfy as I set my station alarm clock for 1 pm, since it was Saturday tomorrow I didn't have to work. I laid my head on the pillow as my long black hair sprawled across it , my blue eyes flickered up to the ceiling trying to fall asleep.My thoughts filled with DaddyH, he probably had a daddy kink, which I was fine with.

I sighed as my thin body rolled side to side trying to get comfortable, it's gonna be a long night.

••••••

I woke with my head where my feet should be, I groaned getting up to shut off my blaring alarm clock, I slammed my hand down successfully shutting it up.

I walked over to my bathroom taking in my appearance in the mirror. My face was puffy and red my eyebrows were in disarray, and my hair was in the same state. I moaned and ran my fingers over my eyebrows straightening them, I have naturally thick eyebrows so I've never really had to do a thing to them. I looked at my skin and walking into my kitchen grabbing some ice out of my otherwise empty freezer and rubbing some over my face, getting rid of the puffyness.

I walked into my bathroom and ran a comb threw my wavy hair, I then brushed my teeth and swiped on some drugstore mascara since it was all I was able to afford.

I looked back in the mirror my pale skin had returned to its even tone, making my blue eyes show even more, my mid-back length black hair was in even waves and smelled like the lavender shampoo that I got on sale.

I looked at the time 1:15 I walking over to stack of clothes, I picked out a black lace thong and black matching bra, hey working at Victoria secret had its perks.

I slipped them on and slid on a black lace dress that I had gotten for my birthday it ended just below my butt. I put on a pair black heals that I had "borrowed" from my sister when I left home.

I grabbed my bus card and my keys walking out the door and toward the stop just outside my flat.

••••••

"There should be one coming in 1 minute" I heard some one mutter as one pulled up running threw the area of London that I needed to go, I clambered towards it and swiped card, sitting down right behind the driver, it would take me about 35 minutes to get there so I would have around 5 minutes to spare.

The bus lurched forward causing me to shift in my seat.

••••••

We were currently driving threw the rich part of town, where Henridge drive was.

I looked out the windows at the house numbers, I spotted 334 within walking distance so I pushed my button successfully stopping the bus. I climbed out nearly tripping on the steps, I waved goodbye to the bus driver before drove off.

"Rude"I huffed under my breath, referring to him not saying bye.

I stalked over to the giant white mansion my heels clacking on the even concrete.

I reached the tall doors in front of the house and quickly pressed the doorbell my heart beating out of my chest. The door was thrown open as I gasped at who was in front of me.

It was Harry Styles he biggest ceo in The world his curls were pushed up into a small quiff, his jade colored orbs stared at me with such intensity I squirmed under his gaze. All he was wearing was a pair of tight Calvin Clien boxers an a black silk robe.

"Are you just going to check me out all day or are you going to come in"he said standing back from the door revealing a tall foyer with white marble and white walls.

I quickly shuffled in as the loud slam of a door was heard behind me, he quickly walked in front of me.

"I'm Harry Styles but I'm sure you already knew that, we have a few things to discuss before we can begin" he stated walking into a room that had the same color scheme as before but this had a long glass dining room table, I'm sure could sit 20 people.

The only thing on the table was a small stack of paper. I walked over to the the the end of the table were the papers were sat. Harry on the other hand was sat at the other end of the table.

"They're are some rules, purely for my protection and yours, I am a member of the BDSM community and I do have a daddy kink" he said as my eyes widened.

"The contract in front of you, has a list of rules that I will read to you for clarification, after that you will sign a confidentiality agreement at the end of the contract" he continued as I opened up the packet.

"Number 1, I front of my friends, family ,and the media you will be known as my girlfriend. Number 2, For every sexual act you perform for me you will receive 5 items of your choice, it could be a car or a t-shirt I don't care. Number 3, you are not aloud to call me by my first name in bed, you will call me Mr.Styles or Daddy. Number 4, you can not tell anyone what we do beyond these doors" he rambled as I looked them over, these were actually pretty reasonable.

"Our safe word will be fuglehorn "he said waving his hand obviously wanting to get this over with.

I signed my name at the bottom,

Audrey Jarun

He picked the contract looking at the bottom to make sure I signed it.

"Nice name Audrey"he looked me from head to toe.

"Thank you Mr.styles" I smirked as I saw his length viably harden underneath his briefs, this was gonna be fun.

•••••••••••••••••