Chapter 2

"Get up" he growled as I quickly stood from my chair, he grabbed my hips and quickly connected our mouths, his smooth lips worked against mine, I moaned sending vibrations against his mouth.

He lifted me up on to the table never breaking the kiss. He ground his hips into my sex, moaning ,before whispering into my ear.

"Get on your knees" he panted.

I jumped of the table my heels making noise against the tile once again I pulled down his briefs as his length sprung out.I swiped my thumb over the tip getting rid of the precum  that oozed out. I licked a stripe down the bottom of his shaft.

"Audrey" he moaned before continued.

"Just put it in your mouth" he said as I put my mouth around his throbbing tip, I quickly took as much as I could in my mouth and pumped the rest, I bobbed my head each time his length hitting the back of my throat.

"I'm gonna"he panted as he came in the back of my throat, I swallowed it and stood up as we made eye contact. His eyes glanced down to my lips ,swiping the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip, I licked his finger and looked up at him.

"So baby girl, what would you like me to get you" he questioned leading my into his living room ,which was even more extravagant than the dining room.

"I don't know"I mumbled.

"Well why don't you call me when you do" he said sitting down and pulling me onto his lap.

"I don't have a phone" I responded feeling ashamed.

"Well then let's go get you one"he smiled.

"I'll go get changed, I think I have something for you to wear that my sister left, last time she stayed, I don't want anyone to look at what's mine"he growled and I thanked him as he walked to where ever his room is.

•••••••••

He walked in a couple of minutes later, his hair pushed up, wearing black skinny jeans boots and a black t-shirt.

"Here baby, you can just change right here" he said handing me a stack of clothes with some shoes.

I quickly stripped out of my dress and heels as Harry eyes me, I slipped on the black leggings and a green jumper that has 'obsession' written in front. I pulled on the Adidas sneakers and looked as he smiled.

"You look wonderful" he spoke and he wrapped his arm around me as he handed me a case.

"You'll need to wear these when we get to the shops ,the paps will be everywhere"I nodded and placed the huge cat eye sunglasses on.

••••••••
Harry was right, once we got to the shops, there were cameras flashing everywhere. He got out of the car walking around my side and opening the door. He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked past the people yelling and screaming questions at us.

We stalked into the Apple Store as I took off my sunglasses. An employee immediately came up to us asking if he could help with anything.

"Yes she would like the Rose Gold iPhone 6 plus" he told the boy as I looked around the store.

Harry walked away with the employee as I played with the iPads.

"KITTEN" Harry yelled across the store, I looked up and blushed red. I quickly walked over to him.

"Do you want a case" he smiled sweetly.

"Sure, anything with sparkles"I responded wrapping my arm around his side.

He quickly threw something in the bag contains my new phone. He gave the cashier he card and paid, we swiftly walked out of the the store as soon as they were done ringing us up.

"It's already set up to you want to play with it" Harry asked me handing me the box.

I opened it and squealed hugging Harry, he chuckled as I picked up the phone, it looked so big in my hands.

"I also got you something else" he continued pulling out a MacBook Air.

"We can go looked for a laptop case since there's a shop right around the corner" he said standing up.

I quickly grabbed the drawstring bag and put it on like a backpack. I grabbed Harry's hand, and held my phone in the other.

••••••

The rest of the time we were at the shops, we just walked around talking and buying things.

By the time he dropped me off it was almost midnight, I kissed him goodbye as I stepped out of his Audi and quickly went up to my apartment. By the time I had taken a shower and gotten dressed it was 1:30 am.

*Ding* my phone chimed as I looked at the screen, it was a picture from Harry, hmmm I wonder what he sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I so sorry I took so long to update, I've just been really busy ,I'm sorry this is short, but  it's just a filler chapter

Vote and Comment for the next part ❤️❤️