Chapter 5

I woke up with a slight headache I looked to my right to see some aspirin and a bottle of water I quickly drank the small pills. I looked down to see that I was in a bra and underwear. I got up to try and find the kitchen but not quite succeeding. I wondered all over the freakishly gigantic house. I stopped when I saw the maid, which was a cute little old lady.

"Um excuse me could you tell me were the kitchen is" I asked politely.

"down the hall to the left "she grumbled with her back still turned to me.

I huffed and walked off, rude much.

I walked in to see Harry in a suit and tie sipping coffee and I reading the news paper.

"Hey kitten" he smiled setting down what was in his before beckoning me to his lap, of course I complied.

I strode over to him, still in my undergarments and hopped on his lap and laying my head on his shoulder.

"So I was thinking"he said as his hand reached up and cupped my breast, I gasped as he massaged it before continuing to talk.

"Why don't you come with me to work today" he continued as I hardly payed attention with his large hand firmly grasped on my boob, he quickly look his hand off as i whined from lack of attention he then put his grasp back under my bra and continued.

"We can go shopping during lunch"he said while I nodded throwing back my head.

"Good now go get dressed" he said while I got off his lap and headed back toward the bedroom.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and heels that I got shopping with Harry the other day.

I couldn't find a shirt so I just grabbed one of Harry's and rolled up the sleeves.

"BABYGIRL WE HAVE TO LEAVE" I heard Harry yell throughout the house. I quickly grabbed my phone and shoved it in my back pocket.

"I coming, I'm coming" I said jogging up to where Harry was standing at the front door.

"You'll be saying that tonight" he cheekily wiggled his eyebrows as I slapped him on the arm.

••••••••••••

2 hours

That's the amount of time I've been sitting in this swirly chair watching Harry work.

"Daddy I'm bored" I complained spinning around the chair.

"Princess, your going to have to wait a few more hours" he said as I groaned.

I bit my lip as I thought of how to get his attention, I reached under my tight jeans rubbing my clit,I moaned audibly as Harry looked up and did a double take, I threw my head back in ecstasy and before I knew it Harry was kneeling in front of me.

His large hands worked my zipper open and slowly pulled my tight jeans down, along with my underwear.

My sex was quickly bare as Harry put his mouth against it.

His worked his tongue in and out gripping me even tighter each time I moaned arching my back off the chair.

His hands traveled up my shirt and under my bralette ,he continued to eat me as his hands massaged my boobs, I came shortly after that.

"Better kitten" he smiled at me between my legs.

"Much" I smiled as Harry got up, kissed me and got back to work.

••••••••••••••

"Come on baby lets go to lunch"

I got a couple of things from Calvin Klein, Sephora, and urban outfitters. I studied Harry, he is truly beautiful while he's yelling at someone on the phone.

"I'm sorry kitten I've gotta get back to the office" he said and I frowned.

"But Harry" I pouted.

"No butts kitten" he said grabbing my free hand, and dragging me toward the limo.

Once got in I set my bags on the floor and Harry kept talking to the person on the phone, to be honest I kind of tuned him out, until I had an idea.

I signaled at the driver to raise the partition, I swung my legs over Harry's lap and began peppering open mouthed kisses up and down his neck, eventually giving him a hickey just underneath his jaw, he tried to suppress his moans because his was on a business call, but I felt his coc.k grow hard under my cat, I smirked to myself as I got off his lap and kneeled before him, unbuckling his pants, I moved his underwear so that his hard di.ck could surface.

I licked a stripe up and down until I fully took him into my mouth, he stuttered on the phone while he grabbed my head and pushed it down on his legth.

"Louis mate I gotta go" he talked into the phone.

He hung up throwing his phone to the side.

"You've been a bad girl, sucking my dick while I'm on a business call" I took my mouth off him before uttering.

"I think I can make it up to you" I smiled