Origin

*Quick Note. Please don't mention it in the comments about how many orgins there are.

PLEASE *

The dragonets were fighting. Again

As FlameClaw, ShineSwift and SkyWind are wrestling with JaggedNight, DarkHalo, StarFire, a lonely egg at the corner of the room is starting to hatch.

Two guardians walked into the room.

And the room fell silent, as the eyes of eight dragons pinpointed the crack, from which light was seeping through. As the six dragonets walked over, several cracks decorated the faint blue egg. Light and shadows streamed from the cracks. A beam of moonlight hit the egg. In the light, it seems to glow with power from the fiercest of the warring tribes.

Somewhere else. . .

The four Seasons and the Zodiac stared at the new twelve eggs. They have been looking for them the entire year. The seasons walked away to find a spot to rest.

The eggs then began to rock and crack.

Zodiac sighed. She just wanted to fade into the light.

But she can't.

Not when the soon-to-be hatched twelve month dragons and the current seventy-two months need her help and the seasons need her to organize the year.

The Zodiac took one last look at the endless worlds that she had come from. The world that she enjoyed as a child. The world that isn't her world anymore. The world she had left years ago. The world that didn't exist for her anymore. The world that had disappeared.

She left, with the eggs behind her back.