"FOR YOU"

Trigger warning:

"What the hell are you doing here???"

Ishani screeched at her brother, fury clouding her pale blue eyes, as she ignored the numerous injuries around her brother's body, just like he had done with his wife....

It was true....

Rage forced people to turn blind

Wasn't this the exact reason he chose to turn blind to all the injuries decorating his sweetheart's body when she had made her way all the from manali to VR mansion, JUST FOR HIM......

The look on her face....the dried tears, the paleness, the dishevelled hairs, along with a hint of relief seeing him all safe and sound, which was soon followed by a beautiful smile on her bruised lips as he began to address his wife, only to have it all disappear with the wind when he snatched her rights and laid them at another's women feet with a single ounce of remorse.......

Her hollow eyes....he remembered them all too well.........and they haunt him till date....and maybe will continue to do so....

"Iam talking to you mr vansh rai singhania....why the hell did you come here....do you want your enemies to find us because of your stupidity and kill us as well...."

As if deaf to her poisonous words, Vansh forwarded the packet in his towards her, making her frown

"You were craving for pasta....I bought this for you....."

Were his only words, as he slowly disappeared into a small congested room......

Later at night....

Ishani rai singhania stirred in her sleep, feeling an uncontrollable uncomfortable feeling gripping her body...and before she could know it...her body was jerking harshly, being hit one violent seizure after the other....

Her mouth opened, as her screams echoed all through the small house...but none seem to break away from their sleep....not even the man sleeping right next to her......

The only person listening her painful screams stood outside the house, tears spilling uncontrollably from his orbs as he slowly buried the vile, with the label of "STRYCHNINE POISON" on it......

........................................................................

Sitting by edge , vansh rai singhania stared at the vast cliff below him, totally unaware of a pair of feet making their way towards him, and before he could know it, his cold body was pinned to the mud filled floor as the person flung their legs across his lap, straddling him, and sitting on his stomach.....

Under the dim moon light, vansh rai singhania could only the person's face, which was covered in a devil's mask......

"You did it vansh....."

The voice happier than he had ever witnessed it to be...

And as the person removed the mask from its face, vansh rai singhania didn't flinch even a bit at the revelation, probably because he already knew what was underneath it......

But somehow he couldn't bring himself to recognise the women infront of him....

With her eye lids smudged with smokey eyes makeup, lips painted with blood red lipstick, dark black hair in perfect curls and body covered in a curve hugging one piece dress......

The women felt familiarly unfamiliar.........

"Yes...."

His voice choked....as tears spilled out uncontrollably

"I did it for you

RIDDHIMA......"

The smile that adorned her lips, for once didn't make his heart skip a beat.....because this time, her smile held a tint of malice.....something which wasn't a characteristic of his riddhima......

"You're crying????"

Her voice sharp and distasteful

"You're crying for that bitch???"

Her pitch raised, so did his heartbeat, as the women in his arms withdrew herself and began walking away from him....

In swift movements, he rushed behind her and held her close in his embrace, scared....SCARED AS HELL...to loose her once again.....

"You did this for me....THAN WHY THE HELL YOU ARE MOURNING OVER IT....

DO YOU NOT WANT ME BACK IN YOUR LIFE.....

ARE YOU NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO PAY THE PRICE OF MY LOVE....."

His head frantically nodded in a no as he hugged her, close to his heart...

"Iam not crying...iam not..."

He replied, as he frantically wiped the tears slipping from his eyes, making the smile return to her lips....

"Thats right vansh....when you didn't cry seeing me in pain....then you have no right to cry seeing your family suffer the same fate as me....."

This couldn't be the women he fell in love with

This couldn't be....

She wasn't filled with hatred like her.....

All she had in her heart and soul was love....pure and selfless love....

Did his revenge force her to transform this way????

Had he destroyed the pure innocent riddhima in the quest of quenching his thirst for revenge????

"You did well sweetheart.....you deserve to be rewarded...."

He heard her say, as she pulled out a shiny object from his pocket, which he immediately recognised to be his pocket knife, the same one with which he had attacked her on the cruise, assuming that she meant harm to sia.....

He was wrong then....and he was even more wrong when he thought that riddhima was behind sia's condition......

"Take it.....

And

CARVE MY NAME ON YOUR CHEST....

But remember

I should not hear even a single sound of pain from your lips

Or else.....

This would be the last time you see me...."

With his heart bruising at her words, his fingers slowly wrapped around the sharp edged weapon, as he slowly undid his shirt's button

Tears erupted at the corner of his eyes at the initial tip of the knife, which soon turned into uncontrollable screams, which he muffled by biting his lips as harshly as he could, until finally his chest beamed with bright red.........

And as saliva dripped down the corner of his lips when his fingers finally carved the name of that one person he belonged to, making his grip loosen from the weapon, his eyes finally wandered back to the women infront of him....

And surprisingly, the women who once couldn't bear to see him in even slightest of pain, stood stern in her place....with the newly discovered smile of hers never leaving past her lips.......

To be continued:

Soo....who all are hating riddhima right now after reading this chap????