Mine

Trigger warning:

If vansh rai singhania thought that the past few days were torture, the scene infront of him was nothing compared to what all he had experienced......

Because right before his eyes...were the moments....moments spent between the women he loved and her ex boyfriend......

Their hugs

Their cuddles

Their conversations

Their small moments all splattered around the place which he couldn't really recognise.....

It suffocated him.....

God damn killed him seeing her in someone else's arms....

His gaze remained glued to a particular portrait where his sweetheart was on her knees, infront of his biggest enemy presenting him a ring....

"Welcome to the place which once used to be my safe abode vansh....

Mine and kabir's special spot...where we used to spend hours talking, cuddling and making future plans....

You remember i told you i was no saint...

That was the truth...

Infact if i were to be honest i was an idiot...a damn fool.....

I loved this man....

With all my heart and soul...

So much so that i agreed within a heartbeat when he asked me to be a spy for him.....

I was scared for my life but my love overpowered all my senses....

That's were my SIN lies....

I entered your world...with the sole purpose of destroying you....

I should have been considerate and broken all relationships with him when he had put offered the price for my love

But I didn't....i couldn't.....

I didn't tap out even after all those humiliations and accusations that were hurled my way.....

It was as if the universe was giving me a sign and i was too ,not naive, too stupid to understand them.....

He came to VR mansion...on our wedding day....

I thought he was there to save me....

But infact he was there to persuade me to marry you....

And i did....

I would never say that it wasn't my fault as i was manipulated

It was solely my mistake rather my sin

And I deserved punishment......

In the form of jail......

I was being a criminal too afterall.....

I was an unauthorised spy.....

And guess what.....

The punishment that was hurled my way was beyond the chills of prison.....

And I accepted them all without any grudge or complain.....

Iam not talking about the conference and its aftermath....iam talking about all those attacks, all those painful words...all those humiliations.....

Every one of your family members, except sia and dadi, were after my life....

It was suffocating for me to swirl in a spiral of death each and every moment of my life and i had no one but myself to blame for it....

You...you gave me what i had always craved for LOVE and CARE and SENSE OF SECURITY.....

And i fell...fell hard.....

I was greedy and selfish afterall.....

I never imagined that the man I wanted to put behind bars would end up being the sole owner of my heart.....

I....broke up with kabir....right at this spot...before karwachauth....but that doesn't clear off what i had with him...

No matter how people justify it....it was still an extramarital affair and i deserved to be punished for it......

I was hurt...when you played with me as vihaan but i still accepted it as my fate because somehow somewhere i was conscious that it was the result of my deeds.....

But sia was like my very own sister vansh....

I couldn't even imagine in my wildest dreams to harm her......

But you assumed i did.....

You said you punished me because i was responsible for your sister's condition......

But I wasn't.......

And that nullified your revenge and made it a BETRAYAL......

You punished me based on half truth....but you simply made your step mother get arrested by her own son for KILLING YOUR MOTHER AND FAKING HER LOVE FOR YOU ALL THESE YEARS....NOT TO FORGET ATTACKING YOUR SISTER AND PUTTING HER IN A COMA....

The same sister for whom you took such a brutal revenge from me...you let her real culprit slip by.....

WAS HER CRIME SMALLER THAN MINE VANSH????

WAS YOUR MOTHER's and SISTER's JUSTICE NOT WORTH IT????"

Wiping the tears that leaked from the corner of her orbs, she went near the big portrait decorated there and stared at with hatred filled gaze....

"What will you do vansh....

If kabir stole me from you again......"

His head snapped up hearing her as she turned to face him.....

"Will you be able to stop him???"

"YES....."

His answer was prompt but it didn't unnerve her....

"Will you really vansh???"

"VANSH????"

A familiar voice rang from behind him, making his head hazy with rage as he lurched towards the man who held the power of manipulation....a manipulation to which even VR wasn't immune, as he choked him, knocking the oxygen out of his lungs, before shoving his gun down through his throat, making him squirm at his mercy, but the devil had none......

His hands slapped at his bulky arms, trying to set himself free, even resorting to begging but all in vain....

"YOU'RE MINE RIDDHIMA....

AGAR TUM MERI NAHI HUE NA...TOH MAIN TUMHE KISI OR KA BHI NHI HONE DOON GA...."

(If you aren't mine....i wont allow you to be someone else's either....)

His confession soared through the thick atmosphere as he pulled the trigger making the man at his mercy fall limp on the ground in the pool of his own blood....

HIS MANIPULATIONS HAD FINALLY COME TO AN END......

To be continued.......