Chapter 1

"Fear....Treachery...Bloodlust..."

 A little bunny looked around, her nose twitching.

 "Thousands of years ago, these were the forces that ruled our world."

 The bunny hopped forward. 

 "A world where prey were scared of predators."

 The bunny went passed a tiger, who was peering at her through the bushes, growling.

"And predators had an uncontrollable, biological urge to mame and mall and-"

 The bunny stopped at a waterhole. The next second, the tiger came leaping out and attacked the bunny. The lights turned on, revealing a play. The tiger fake scratched the bunny, and the bunny screamed and fell to the floor.

"Ahhh! Blood! Blood! Blood!" The bunny let out a long, red ribbon, posing as the bunny's blood. When she'd finished with that, she grabbed a ketchup bottle and squeezed it, making the ketchup go all over her leotard. "And death!" she said dramatically, before lying her head down, like she was dead, and squeezing more ketchup. In the audience, two adult rabbits watched, wide eyed. One of them had lowered a camera he was holding. His wife put her hand on her face.

 Drums began to play, and the bushes on the stage were taken away as the little bunny stood up.

 "Back then, the world was divided in two." the bunny said, before motioning to her companion, a leopard dressed in a tiger's costume. "Vicious predator." the leopard growled. "Or meek prey." the bunny said, cowering. Boxes were lowered on top of the two. One read, vicious predator, and the other, meek prey.

 The animal playing the drum, pounded his drumsticks on a piano. A sheep in a white costume went by, throwing flower petals on the floor.

 "And over time," the bunny said from within her box, "We evolved. And moved beyond our primitive savage ways."

  The boxes were raised, showing the bunny and leopard each wearing a white costume. 

 "Now, predator and prey," the bunny declared, taking the leopard's hand, "Live in harmony." 

 As they held hands, the sheep blew a little confetti noise maker. The two let go of each other and again stood next to each other. 

 "And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities." 

 The sheep agreed and spoke up. "Yea. I don't have to cower in a herd anymore." she ripped off her costume to reveal a spacesuit. "Instead, I can be an astronaut!" she declared, taking a helmet and putting it on as eary music played. 

 The leopard agreed and raised a finger as he spoke up. "I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore," he ripped off his costume to reveal a smart looking business suit. "Today, I can hunt for tax exactions. I'm going to be an actuary!" he said, pulling a pen out of his pocket. 

 A little piano music played as the bunny stood in front, confident, as she began to speak. "And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be," the musician played some music from a radio as the bunny ripped her costume off, revealing a police officer's outfit. "A police officer!" The bunny announced as the audience gasped.

  The rabbit couple's eyes went wide in worry. A young fox boy laughed. "Bunny cop! That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard." "Shh! And no it isn't!" his sister frowned at him as the bunny began to speak again. 

 "It might seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Gray." the bunny put on her hat as she spoke. 

 The fox's eyes went wide as his sister snickered. He elbowed her with a slight growl.