Chapter 2

Donghyuck had woken up later on in the afternoon, precisely around two because he had made plans with his best friend to meet up at this time. Of course, he was late but he did not care. To him, he was right on time and his best friend, Jaemin, knew this about him. Donghyuck was never early or on time with anything.

He rolled out of bed and headed to his bathroom, knocking before going in to make sure he did not accidentally walk in on Mark. The two were suite mates in the dorm complex so they shared a bathroom, which was very unfortunate for them.

Donghyuck had tried asking the residence hall if he could switch rooms, but all the other rooms were taken and full. There were no more spare, empty rooms in the dormitory.

He brushed his teeth and used the bathroom, thinking about how badly Mark pissed him off earlier as he made faces and threw the middle finger up at the older's door before walking out and changing out of his pajamas.

He threw on a pair of tight black ripped jeans and a black cropped hoodie that would inevitably reveal his defined stomach, which had a studded piercing on his belly button, if he were to raise his arms.

He had gotten his belly button pierced as a dare a year ago at a frat party and when his parents found out about it, they yelled at him for puncturing a hole in his body to which Donghyuck thought was stupid because the hole can close up if he did not keep the piercing in. It was not a permanent thing, but Donghyuck liked it so he kept it since it gave his appearance an extra spark to it.

Eventually, his parents were okay about it because at the very end of the day, Donghyuck was an adult who can make his own decisions.

Donghyuck combed his messy hair and parted it down the middle, leaving his hair to create a heart on his slightly revealed forehead. He sprayed a couple sprays of his powdery scented cologne and slid on his black puma sneakers before grabbing his dark gray hand bag which had his phone, keys, and wallet inside of it.

He pulled out his phone to text Jaemin that he was on his way to the cafe on campus they were meeting in before stepping out of his dorm and locking the door behind him.

As if it were not a coincidence, Mark stepped outside of his room at the same exact time as Donghyuck which made the younger roll his eyes as Mark did the same.

Donghyuck began walking over to the elevator, Mark slowly trailing behind him. He clicked the button for the elevator to arrive and once it did, they both stepped in while Donghyuck pressed the bottom floor. Them being in a confined space should have been awkward, but instead they were  a bit too comfortable as they shot little insults at each other on the way down.

Once the elevator opened, Mark let out a breath, "Thank fucking god. I can't stand you."

Donghyuck only let a fake smile fall on his face, "Ditto, fuckface." And Donghyuck walked away from the older to meet up with his best friend who was already sitting at a booth inside the cafe while being on his phone.

Donghyuck sat down in front of the blonde haired male with a huff as Jaemin looked up from his phone, raising a brow.

"You're thirty minutes late. What happened with you and Mark today?" Jaemin sighed, ready to embrace Donghyuck's constant ranting about the older he could not stand.

"Well I would not have been late if it were not for Mark ruining my sleep this morning! He does this every weekend. Like okay, you hate my guys so you want to do everything possible to make me miserable. But can't that just be continued on the week days? Let me rest on the weekend!" Donghyuck whined and pouted as he continued to curse Mark to Jaemin while the younger just sat there, zoning in and out of the conversation.