coffee

I am surprisingly the first to wake up.
I look to the left of me and I see Tommy laying there still his back facing me.

I trace my fingers on his scars on his back and he turns around to face me.

"Good morning my love.."

He just nods in response and closes his eyes again.

I smile and get up.

"Where are you going?" He mumbles as I get out a jacket and put it on over my nightgown .

/Kind of like this tbh/

"I'm going to go get some coffee do you want some?"

"Yes please my love"

He sits up and I kiss his cheek before going out to the kitchen

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

I sit on the counter as the water starts heating up.

I hear a door close and I'm assuming that's Tommy to come and help me.

Michael steps in the kitchen and I look at him for a couple of seconds before looking away to the tea kettle.

"Good morning y/n.."

"Oh morning Michael"

He leans against the counter next to me as he presses the bottle of liquor he has against his lips.

I look over to him and I gulp loudly as he gets the hint an walks in front of me pushing my legs apart kneeling down.

I play with his hair as he kisses my thighs slowly making a trail on top.

"Oh y/n there's already marks all over you"

*SLAM*

I hear a door slam and I immediately push Micheal off of me and he gets up off the floor grabbing his bottle and sitting on the table.

"I'm sorry Micheal I just don't want Tommy to catch us I don't want you to be hurt"

I walk over to him and hold his hands as he sighs

"Then whenever he's busy in the office come meet me I need you I always get so close but you always pull away... I get so close to heaven but you..."

I sigh before pulling Micheal into a kiss.

It wasn't passionate I could never love anyone as much as I love Tommy

It was more full of lust but when he kissed back I knew he was in love and I couldn't do that to him...

I quickly pulled back looking at the grown man that turned into a small puppy for me.

He smiles and grabs my hand

"Y/n..."

I hear the whistling and I quickly get up before Micheal can speak no more..

I know he's going to tell me he loves me

I pour the hot water in two cups.

I feel someone hugging me from behind

"Hmmm I love the smell of coffee"

I sigh in relief hearing Tommy's voice.

But my heart starts racing as I hear the chair moving across the floor and Tommy warps his arms around my waist not letting go as I turn around to see that Micheal has already left

"Here Tommy let's go then."

He nods knowing what's happening and that I can not let myself go to another man as I'm only in love with him always