Fulfilling Desires | TaeKookJin ¹

~ Office Romance Consensual Threesome ~

Boss Jin, Secretary Jungkook, Boss Taehyung

In which Jungkook and his hot boss Jin were having a fulfilling casual relationship. Things took a turn when Jin's younger brother Taehyung entered the scenario as secretary Jeon's admirer. Jin seemed to have no problem sharing his sexy secretary with his brother in every way.

<><><>

(a/n- here's the threesome, one of the readers asked for. As I promised, it's well written one.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Sinful gasps and groans escaped the plump lips of the broad shouldered man who's head was thrown back in pleasure. His body resting on the big rolling chair, legs opened wide as a pretty blonde long haired man was sitting between his legs. Doe eyes looking up at him as his lips sucked the tip of his dick like a lollipop.

Jungkook was stunning like a dream and Seokjin could never get enough of him. So as soon as Jin laid his eyes on the blonde head for the first time in the interview, he knew what he wanted the most from him as a secretary. And this was it, the way the younger was sucking his cock by hollowing his mouth and taking him more into his mouth, Jin couldn't deny that this sight was the most alluring one. So fucking pretty and sinful at the same time.

When Jungkook took all of his length inside his mouth and his nose touched the elder's clothed pelvis, Jin hissed at the warm of his mouth wrapped around him. His eyebrow knitted in pleasure. Jungkook pulled the dick out of his all the way out until only the tip was touching his lips and pushed forward in one go. Choking out a moan and gagging on the dick as it hit the back of his throat and Jin moaned out in pleasure.

Jin's dick was visible as a lump in his throat and Jin found himself turning more on at that. He grabbed a fistful of his blonde locks and pushed his head up and down on his dick creating pleasuring friction leaving both the males moaning. Jungkook moaned and it sent vibrations to the elder's dick making him take sharp breaths. This went on for a few minutes. The younger kept sucking and wrapping his tongue around it delivering a wave of pleasure to him.

Soon the elder was cumming loads, embedding into his throat and Jungkook swallowed the whole load. He let go off the dick from his mouth with a pop sound, breathing heavily. Licking the corner of lips and taking in the last bit of his boss's cum and sucking his fingers that had some of the precum from earlier.

Jungkook looked up at Jin and grinned showing his bunny smile. Jin also smiled at him and patted his head in praise.

"That was the best blowjob I ever had" Jin said satisfied. The younger got up, still standing between the other's legs. He bent down to face Jin and traced a finger along his jawline.

"I know right! You know I always do things in the best way possible" Jungkook said smirking.

After the small convo, they both get back to their formal selves. Jin fixed his attire and Jungkook washed his face, not wanting to look fucked out and everyone to know that he just gave a blowjob to his boss.

"Secretary Jeon!" Jin called him when the younger was looking through some files. He looked up to acknowledge that.

"Yes sir!" he replied and went in front of his table. Jin looks at him.

"Actually my younger brother will be joining the office from today. Please prepare the cabin on the 18th floor for him. Also until we don't hire a secretary for him, you'll be in charge of him as well" Jin informed, voice serious and authoritative.