🚬🧟𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑉𝐸𝐵𝑈𝑅🧟🚬

Here's daddy

In my au, you two dating since the war of L'manburg so since he hasn't seen you in a while, he's all kisses and touching.

Literally asked where you lived, ran into your house and started smoochin' all over you

"Oh my dear, dear.. it was awful without your skin on my lips for such a long time."

Since he's homeless, he lives with you.

Before bed, he'll puck the strings of his guitar to try and remember how to play

He plans to take you back to where you two had your first date and play you a song.

Smokes while reading and will spin his cigarette between his fingers like a pen.

Holds you to his chest and blows smoke in your face.

Then he gives you a quick, heated kiss (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)

Nicknames💪🥶: Darling, my dear, mine, pet/kitty (now listen-), pretty/hot face, sexy, babe, my love, wifey/hubby, or (if he could) shorten your name.

Cuddle positions: He just engulfs you and rests his face in your neck. Or he'll lay on his hands and on your chest

Kissing places😏: Ya know, he'll kiss you anywhere. But he REALLY likes your neck.

He'll do a quick bite and then act like nothing happened.

You make fun of him by taking his glasses, getting on your tippy-toes (if you're shorter than him), and talking in a deep, British accent.

He'll just sit there and smirk while holding his book and cig.

Hums into your neck and you can hear him get more tired the more he goes😭

When he gives up, you giggle and scratch his head softly.

You'll catch him looking at you when you try and sleep because his eyes are a little glowy in the dark.

Ruby eyes *sparkle, sparkle*

When he first met you again, he smelt like ten cans of bounce dat ass, but now, he smells way better.

Schlatt must have given him that free gym member cause he kinda 😳

Because of Schlatt and Mexican dream too, he's good at cards and plays solitaire or other one-player card games when he's bored.

[Kinda spicy😋🤞]

Will purposefully walk into your shared bedroom with a towel around his waist, fresh out the shower.

He smiles at you like, "😏"

You sit there like "👁️👄👁️"

"Oh Wilba🤭"

One time you ran into him doing that and because you just sat and stared, went to your level, grabbed your hips and said, "like what you see baby?"

You kissed him then booked it.

Gone.

No more Y/n.

They left never to be seen.

Jk your a simp so you came back lol.

Likes holding your thigh, ass, or hips.

When you come back home from doing work, you'll sit on the couch and he'll come lay on your lap and let you talk about your day.

Savory and sour kinda guy.

Tangos with you and you both get a little.. rough? (ruff)

It's honestly giving masochism tango

OMG THAT THE SONG THAT PLAYS WHEN YOU TWO DANCE.

He probably is a masochist.

I'M YOUR CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB!!!

He hates dreams and is trying to become Tommy's big brutha

Plays with fire too often.

He'll walk up to you and be like, "Hey Y/n," *turns lighters flame on and puts his tongue in the flame* "hehehehe.."

(For my female audience😋)

He'd lick ice cream, look at you, and say "You wish that was you, huh?" Then straight up cackling. It's okay though you do it back.

A couple of teasers

(Okay, all audiences back)

Favorite song is Venus fly trap by MARINA but is a "folk/rock n' roll/indie-pop" kid

Just love him😭😭