🔪💕𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑃𝐵𝑈𝑅💕🔪

It's.. well.. simpbur.

He's obsessed with you. Deadly.

In my au, you're a streamer and he watches you (on and off screen fr)

His wardrobe contains white button ups, ripped jeans, and jackets/hoodies.

Your first date was in a basement, white clothed table, lit candles, a small vase of flowers, and two white plates with goldfish on them <3

It's kinda nice that he knows everything about you, so you're not afraid to tell him most things.

Listen, here out.. A cannibal?

Chases you around the house, trying to make you wear his hoodie.

He takes so many pictures of you.

Sometimes he prints them and puts them in his 'Y/n Book"

He can draw the cool, (square-y?) Semi-realism style.

He can also do tattoos! He does some of them on the other bursonas. (And you if you wanted to of course)

He draws you really well basically-

Simpbur helps Wilbur make songs and video ideas most of the time.

Gets jealous easily. Like you laughing with anyone will make him tickle them with a knife.

He doesn't hurt you and carve shit into you with a knife.

He did write 'SB' with his tattoo gun one night tho-

{Okay au thing under this}

The bursonas all live in one house together. And trust me, each room/part of the house is a different aesthetic.

You have your own room and in your own style. All the bursonas have there own room too.

They live on a good amount of land. They have a little maze with a stone path and a fountain. They have trees around them. (The leaves are so long that you can go under there and hang out)

Or they live in a loose forest home. Either one or however you imagine how they live :D

{Au moment over}

He comes into your room and just hangs out with you 90% of the time.

Cuddle + Tim Burton films = perfect date

But he loves a nice dinner date with like steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus.

(Asparagus >>>>>> any other veggie)

I imagine you two would get drunk from red wine, and start dancing around his room.

Oh he's a prideful pink person.

He has creme colored walls and ceiling with one pink wall behind his desk.

He has pink heart glasses, those fluffy pink things around his lamp, pink art pieces. He's got it all.

One time, you two were talking all excited about a story and how it should continue. He then came up behind you playing the love interest and🤭🤭

He ran up behind you and said,

"Suddenly I'm holding the world in my arms."

AND HE JUST SMILES AS YOU MELTED INTO HIS SHOULDER SMILING AND AAAAAAAH-

He has a small knife collection.

You were impressed.

Nicknames (please hear me out-): Darling, dear, my love, beloved, mine, my lover, pretty girl/boy/person, senpai, "Simpburs".

He likes being little spoon, but he just tangles your guys' legs and put his hands up your shirt.

(Feminine audience only💪🥶)

One time when doing that, he unclipped your bra and you looked at him like "😳" and he was like "😏"

*Up to the imagination what happens next*

(Okay you can come back guys :D)

When he's jealous he'll just straight up show the 'SB' tattoo or he'll pull out his pocket knife.

Bracelets!!

Has a red ink tattoo of your first and last names initials inside a heart on his back.

Grabs you wrists above your head😍😍

Neck kisses all day baby

Bites your ear lobe 😋

He signs off his letters as 'SB💕'

Just love him I swear he's different-