A Hero, A Villain, A Protector

----------- <--Time Jumps

Italicized <-- Thoughts

v Chapter Begins Below v

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or U.S.J for short, was currently in a situation not thought to be possible. The 1-A students have been dispersed with a quirk and are now facing their first ever real fight. As lowly thugs fight the Heroes in training, All Might has arrived to save the day. But this is what the Villains wanted all along. The entire training facility has been turned into a trap, specifically for the Number 1 Hero. The Villain's brought an opponent that can take on the Symbol of Peace. The wound in All Might's side proved that enough.

However things were about to get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stand off between the Hero and Villains could end at any moment. For now, the leader gave a speech to the Number 1 Hero. Both All Might and the nearby students of 1-A were watching the other party closely. However, one student noticed something off with the water he was recently in.

Is that...blood? How? Did one of the Villains we trapped get hurt somehow?  Midoriya thought, but he wouldn't have to wait for an answer. The surface of the blue water crashed up as something rose up and broke the glassy surface. It made enough of a commotion to interrupt the leader's speech which he didn't seem to like. The group moved their attention toward the water.

"What's this now? Another-" He stopped midsentence as he caught sight of the figure.

Easily moving through the water was a person in some type of suit. As they grew closer, more details could be seen as more and more emerged from the depths. The new individual had a trail of a red substance behind them. They easily stepped onto the edge with a large metal boot and the students couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated.

Standing taller than All Might, with wide shoulders and a decent amount of muscle mass that was apparent underneath the suit fabric. A large spherical helmet sat upon a discolored breastplate that was bolted into the suit's torso. Four yellow colored viewports glowed dimly, obscuring any view from the outside. 

Their suit looked aged and had multiple repair jobs. A large belt was wrapped around their waist holding the weight of the large gas tank on their back. The tank was part of an confusing ensemble of tubes, chains, random tools, and other items crammed into some sort of makeshift backpack. But many eyes drifted to the person's right arm.

Dripping with water and the red substance, was a very large, cone-shaped, drill head. Their forearm was clasped into some sort of mechanism which attached their arm to the dangerous tool. Hoses climbed up their arm from the machine and into the backpack.

The Villain's leader was the first to speak.

"Now who would you be? I don't believe someone like you would be a hero." When he didn't get a response he became annoyed, "Fine, Nomu."

The bird villain moved too fast for the students to see and All Might couldn't even attempt to stop the incoming blow to the newcomer. Once more the area was engulfed in extreme winds and large amounts of dust, this time with a resounding clash of metal. As the dust settled everyone gazed expecting the same result with All Might. Instead they were shocked to find the mystery person unfazed by the blow.