Chapter 20

Jimin is sitting in the sofa while sulking and Taehyung walking to the downstairs while talking to the person in the phone. He sat on the couch and eyed at the male who is sulking and pouting. After some minutes he cut the call and stared at jimin.

"Hey Jimin. What happened? " He asked in his usual cold voice.

"You know what Kim? It's very very boring here. It's already 2 weeks till I moved here but kookie can't spend his time with me. He is always doing his work" Jimin said whining.

Taehyung stopped himself from laughing at the males complaint about his husband.

"Okie. I am going to the mall. If you want you can come with me also. I am in the car ok" He said and left to his car.

'Is he talking to me? Is he TALKING to ME? ' Jimin screamed internally and ran towards the car.

...In car...

Taehyung is in the driver seat while Jimin is sitting beside him in the front seat. The car ride is silent. Only the low music in the background is heard. No one is speaking anything.

Jimin just stared at taehyung's side profile who is driving.

'He is so handsome. What? Am I called him handsome? You jiminie pabo you have husband. But what can I do? This man  near me is hella handsome' jimin said to himself and cried internally.

Taehyung find out Jimin staring at him and smirked. "Take a picture. It will last long babe" Taehyung said playfully while smirking.

Jimin blushed and immediately hide his face which is got redder out of embarrassment. "Yah Taehyung. Focus on the road" Jimin said. Taehyung chuckled at that.

"You know what? You can smile like this Taehyung. It suits your face more than your so called grumpy face"

Taehyung's face turned to his normal cold face after hearing this.

'Argh.. Stubborn idiot' Jimin thoughts.

After some time they reached the mall.

They went inside and got the attention of the people inside the mall.

Some of them drooled over Taehyung for his handsomeness and some of them eyed at the beautiful male walking beside him