A adventure

In Yagumo a new day had began,Haruto just waked up.He had dressed up and exited his room,his pants were black and his shirt was red.Every maid was saying in there mind that he is beautiful.

"My king !",a man dressed in a white kinemo was screaming to Haruto to wait a little,he turned his head and said with a calm face to that man.

"Something happen that you need to scream,i hate when somebody screams in the morning.Now whats the news if you screamed like that",Haruto said with a calm tone,the man bowed to him and said:

"My beloved king,we had made a meeting with your grandparents",he said scared.

" He just called me so loud just to say this",Haruto thought amazed.

"Ok,then i am going to the meeting my grandparents",Haruto said smiling.

He then began to walk,Haruto is still trying to forget about Beltrum,but now there are many news from what he heard.One of the news was that Celia was going to marry Charles.

Haruto want to go a little in Beltrum to play with them and save his teacher.

"Celia-sensei i promise that i will save you from this,i don't care about what happen for you to marry him.I will just get you from there",he thought angered.

Haruto learned that he needs to not show mercy sometimes.Now the Spirit Folk lives in Yagumo Empire and he needs to go to free the others slave.

"I need to inform my grandparents about this,i want them to don't worry about me.I could conquer Strahl region and become more stronger,but now i need to do three things:
1.Save Celia-sensei
2.Kill Lucius in the most awful way.
3.Free slaves",Haruto thought happy.He was in the front of his grandparents door,he open it and saw his granparents drinking tea and talking about him.

"Rio,when are going to marry",his granpa said making him blush a little.Everytime he was asked about when he will marry.

"Grandpa please let this,i know Yagumo needs a prince,but i want to take everything slow.",Haruto said with a smile.

"Wants to take everything slow.Kid i want to hold your kids in my arms.",he said with a smile and laughing.

"But why do you want to talk with us today?",his grandma asked.

Rio changed a little.

"I want to go in Strahl Region,i have something to do there.I will be gone for 3 or 4 months,i don't how much,but i wanted to say this before i leave",he said with a sad face,but he will try to make one of their wish to be true.Even if that wish needs.......

"Then go boy,we will not block you.Just come back alive,but you must get your guards",his granpa said with a serious face.Haruto was more stronger that his own guards,but they could help him and he trained them personaly and they are the most strongest knights.

"Then i am going.I promise that i will not die,but i will accept to get my guards with me",Haruto said leaving the room,he began to walk outside the palace.Outside were three men in black suits.They were the "Black Knights",the strongest fighters in the empire after Haruto.

"Emperor Haruto we are ready to go",one of them said bowing his head.

"Did you informed Latifa about this.I don't want to hear that she didn't knew about this",Haruto said letting his aura outside.

"I informed princess Latifa about this,she is not happy.I talked with her,but....",another one said with a tired voice.

"Nico,the next time say faster,now we will go",Haruto said with a calm face.They begin to fly.

(Haruto teached them many things when he was training them,the Black Knights are equal with a hero, not awaken)

"Mikey did you got food with you,i want to know to not stop in city to buy",Haruto said to a man with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I got food,don't worry",he sighted.

"Thats good to know.Everyone we will steal a girl from Beltrum,she was my teacher in childhood.So we will be calm and steal her before the nobles to know.Beltrum is ruled by nobles and they are more worse that slave traders",Haruto said with a disgusted face.They were  near the place were Mii-chan will be....

"Kiyaaaa",a scream that made Haruto to stop.

Haruto was suprised by the voice.He didn't thought in his life that he will hear that voice again.He began to let his aura out.

"Mii-chan,i need to save her.That ant will be killed by me",Haruto began to fly down faster that his guards.He hit one of the slave traders with the face in the ground,that him die.He rised one his legs.Aki,Miharu,Masato and the slave traders were  scared for a second.

"Let them go,if you don't i am gonna kill you",Haruto said  making the slave traders to shake.

"I am gonna  let Mikey kill you all on the road,i promise that you will not live much time",Haruto thought angered by this slave traders.

Haruto made some steps and was close to Miharu,he grabbed her and put her in his arms.Masato and Aki were suprised by this act,even Miharu didn't know how to react.

"Are you okay?",Haruto asked worried about her.The guards began to laugh a bit.Even if Haruto didn't say anything they knew what they need to do.

"I am okay.Could you please let me down?",Miharu said blushing.

"I am scared that your going to fall.Do you see how are you shaking",Haruto said worried.

"Mikey summon the Rock house and make some food,Nico be good",Haruto said.Mikey summoned the rock house,Haruto entered it and let Miharu on  the bed,Nico was killing and playing with the slave traders.

"Who are you  ?"Aki asked Haruto.

"My name is Rio or Haruto its just how you wanna say my name,but i like more Haruto",he replied,Aki face changed so fast that the just Haruto had saw.

🙂How was the chapter .The next will be with Aishia🤩😍,but how will Haruto from this story react,hmmmmm.