Sophie's wish

Everyone was suprised by Haruto words.Why would a emperor like him give a wish to them.

"What?",Angela asked confused.

"I am going to give you two a wish",Haruto said another time.

"Then.....make us nobles",Sophie asked scared.

"I could,but i will not.You two could be erased fast from Yagumo history",Haruto said with a evil smile.

"Let me think.....",Sophie said a little worried.

Haruto was thinking about Celia at that moment,he made his plans for saving her and torturing  Charles.He wanted to do it slow,making him crazy then getting him dead.

"Let us open a store in your empire and protect us",Sophie said with a tricky smile.Haruto was suprised by her response.He thought that she will say to him to marry her.

"Ok,Curtis protect them, in two days we will exit Beltrum.Nico you will help me.",Haruto said.

Haruto exited the shop and saw three big guys.They were some knights ,one of them asked him.

"Do you know that  beautiful girl,could you help us have a good night with her.We will pay you",Harutk turned his head said.

"My wife is not your bitch,go and pay somebody to fuck with you",Haruto said,grabbing his hand and breaking it.

"Aaaaaa....",the knight began to screan when Haruto gave him a punch that made him faint.

"I am going to cut your hands",one of them began to run into Haruto.

"Lets see ",Haruto said when the knight made a hinder,Haruto made a back flip and was back on his legs.

"Thats not Beltrum style,but  its a good attack...haa",Haruto said,making the same attack that he did,but more powerful.

"And you,do you have some attacks that i don't know",Haruto asked hitting him with his leg.

"My king,you get stronger and stronger by every fight.",Nico said suprised by his strenght.

Haruto fought hundreds or even more enemies in Yagumo and copied their style of combat.He knows now more that one hundred styles of combat with sword and bare hands and can control every element.Haruto became the most feared in Yagumo.People say that he is the next Ryou,anothers say that he is the God of Martial Arts or the God of War.

"Yes,but i am getting strong enought to kill Lucius,no to torture him",Haruto said angered.

At the night.

Celia was on her bedroom thinking about Rio and her situation.She was sad,that she couldn't talk with Rio now.

*Bing*

Celia turned her head and saw a young man in black clothes and a black mask that was covering his face.His hair was white.

"Kyaaa!",Celia began to scream.

"You could scream how much you want Celia-sensei,but nobody will come",Haruto said,coming more closer to her.

"Rio?",Celia asked him.

"Ye,i am Rio Yagumo or Haruto,its how you want to name me",he said with a smile.

Outside

"Who are you?,nobody could be this strong to defeat me without even trying",a hurted Alfred said trying to stay on his legs.

Nico fought him and hurted him.Nico was very suprised how weak was Alfred.

"So weak,even if i am the weakest i could kill you without trying",Nico said punching him.Alfred faint.

Back to Rio and Celia.

"You became a emperor of a whole region and your a royalty",Celia said suprised.

"Yes,i was at current with everything that you did.I knew that you will marry Charles, so i came to save you",he said serious.

"Why,i am happy there.I don't need to be saved by anyone",She said with a smile.

"Celia-sensei,i am in love with you and i am not going to let you marry that ant",he said,getting his mask off.

"What.....mmmmhh",Celia tried to say something,when Haruto kissed her.

Celia began to blush.

"I am sorry Celia-sensei,but...mmm",Haruto was suprised by Celia kissing him back

🙂Heeheheh,Beltrum is weak compared to Nico who is the weakest in the Black Knights.In this chapte is Celia x Haruto